Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 New Mexico Sectional

there a 3 hotels near the I-10 on the west side of town. Drury Inn, Springfield suites by marriott, and comfort inn.

Drury 575-523-4100

comfort inn 575-5274-1050

springhill 575-541-8887

from these hotels, just hop on I-10 west, go up the mesa, past the fairgrounds, to corallitos exit (exit 127)..take a right, hit the gravel road, head torward the tan building on your left and you are good to go.

Check in will be that friday 1-6pm at the Main shed, first building after the gate and cattleguard. check in early sat. as well. try to get it done friday, If i have to i'll extend the friday checkin at the range.

shooters meeting saturday at 7:30, and start shooting at 8am.

I've got about 55 shooters signed up so far, received 4 entries today and had a lot of calls over the weekend. I will have that match open until the shooters meeting for sign up...but please get it done early.

Robert M.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am curious too. It looks like my weekend (and one of my shooting buddies) will be open to attend the match, but I am not sure whether it's filled yet. Is it too late to send the request in? Thanks!

I am curious too. It looks like my weekend (and one of my shooting buddies) will be open to attend the match, but I am not sure whether it's filled yet. Is it too late to send the request in? Thanks!

Sounds good, I'll be sending in both of ours today!

We're up to 96 shooters.. plus more to sign up match day. get there early saturday to sign up...Like 6:30am. Better yet sign up friday at the range. I can only take up to about 105, otherwise squadding is gonna be a problem.

Robert

Sir, approximately how many people are going to be in each squad?

We're up to 96 shooters.. plus more to sign up match day. get there early saturday to sign up...Like 6:30am. Better yet sign up friday at the range. I can only take up to about 105, otherwise squadding is gonna be a problem.

Robert

Las Cruces is an awesome little city, however, we are in a bit of a crime spell. We have a budding gang problem with lots of little gangsters in the wings wanting to earn thier colors...so it might just be best to keep all your gear in close to you..ie.no guns left in hotels when not there, dont leave them in the cars over night,etc, etc...I know you all know this but I can not tell you how many reports I have to take for this....The weather is supposed to be great. See all you guys here. If you need any assistance from law enforcement do not hessitate to get ahold of me.

Pat

Wow...fun match! We moved so fast that we had 5 stages done well before lunch. Soooo, the staff graciously allowed everyone to finish the match today...cool! Scores were up and awards were handed out before 5pm. The only thing we skipped was the shoot off, which is a fair trade in my book. Great job by Robert Mullan and crew! R

Edited by G-ManBart

Wow...fun match! We moved so fast that we had 5 stages done well before lunch. Soooo, the staff graciously allowed everyone to finish the match today...cool! Scores were up and awards were handed out before 5pm. The only thing we skipped was the shoot off, which is a fair trade in my book. Great job by Robert Mullan and crew! R

Who Won ?

I absolutely loved the fast-paced high round count stages. I would like to give a big thanks for the ROs and organizers too for letting this match run as smoothly as it did and fitting it into one day instead of two (saved me a day in hotel fees). Well worth the trip!