Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting the call

00bullitt

He called and told me my gun was ready to pick up on Monday. Hes been building my Sight Tracker Limited gun for some time now. I'm tickled!!! Although I have no desire to shoot it. I enjoy shooting my Glock in Production that much better. But none the less......it gets to sit pretty in my safe. The anticipation to see how it turned out is whats really killing me.

ANNND NEW GUN WITHOUT PICTURES................ANNNNNND Leaving a Kidd built gun in the SAFE to shoot a GLOCK, better hope Rusty doesnt read or the gun may get PUSHED to the BACKORDERED STATUS OR SOLD TO SOMEONE who will treat it properly, you know SHOOT IT!!!!!

ADDED...I HATE having to get up in the middle of the night due to constant EXTREME LIGHTING and marble/qtr size HAIL banging on the windows with a 40MPH wind blowing too boot to go downstairs cause wife is aftaid its a TORNADO!! I am however glad it is NOT!! Sorry for the thread drift.....Tod you will be getting it in a couple of hours though...hopefully NOT....

Randal

I promise to use it anytime I shoot a USPSA 3 gun match. And when I do......I will shoot the piss out of it. Does that satisfy the rules enough to keep from getting banned?

Thats really the only time I care to shoot Limited. But maybe its just soooo AWESOME that I'll shoot it a little more. PICS to come.

Randall......I'm glad you guys are alright. Its kinda funny around here weather wise. All around my town of Douglasville got the hell beat out of it. Atlanta suffered major damage from the storm. We hardly got any rain. It was strange.....we heard the thunder and saw the lightening and that was about it. Glad you're OK........did the CHALICE survive?

"No Desire to Shoot It" ??????

Tod, hurry to your doctor and get your testosterone level checked. :blink:

BTW

I wish you guys would stop talking about how great Rusty's work is.

He's been my gunsmith for years.

I get quality work, decent pricing and quick turn around. :bow:

He's the gun world's best kept secret.

Let's just keep it that way. ;)

T

Edited by 38superman

What can I say??? I enjoy production too damn much.

I like to reload. The more the better.

But I have worked it out with Ima45DV8 to take it and shoot the piss out of it and make sure it runs so that when I need it.....I know its good to go. He has agreed to babysit it and keep it fed so as not to cry in my safe. So now I don't have to worry about it being a safe queen.

Thanks Mark!!! :cheers:

How many friends would just take your gun and shoot the piss out of it for you? Damn fine fellow if you ask me.

As for Rusty.......I'm sure his work is top notch as this is my first pistol from him. Fast turn around? Guess it depends on what you call fast. But I'm sure it will be worth it.

You could let me shoot it. Heck I will do you one better than that I will trade you my Sabre Defence AR for it. You have wanted that rifle since I won it :cheers:

Too late......you've already shot it......its depreciated at least 50% in value. Don't worry.....I'll let you fingerbang it after Brian.

You could let me shoot it. Heck I will do you one better than that I will trade you my Sabre Defence AR for it. You have wanted that rifle since I won it :cheers:

Too late......you've already shot it......its depreciated at least 50% in value. Don't worry.....I'll let you fingerbang it after Brian.

And I may even be there.

Then I may do what I did last Tuesday evening, go practice.

Glad you're OK........did the CHALICE survive?

Grabed it off the mantle on the way down to the basement.....ONE OF A KIND, got to take care of them

Any time bad weather threatens water towers......the water department makes sure they are full as to prevent wind from moving them. I figured you might do the same.......fill it up when the wind started blowing. :goof:

Protect the sacred chalice at all costs.

Not got THE RIGHT one yet...had to give up on the EGW and order the brownell's ramp cutter.....I have completed everything else on the gun but cutting the ramp and lug......the chamber reamer had been on backorder but received it on Thursday and got the chamber done that night........I am REAL CLOSE.......but then the real test....WILL IT WORK!! I still haven't convinced Stefan to be the FIRST to test fire.......

I'll give you 59% of what you paid for it. :ph34r::D

What can I say??? I enjoy production too damn much.

I like to reload. The more the better.

But I have worked it out with Ima45DV8 to take it and shoot the piss out of it and make sure it runs so that when I need it.....I know its good to go. He has agreed to babysit it and keep it fed so as not to cry in my safe. So now I don't have to worry about it being a safe queen.

Thanks Mark!!! :cheers:

How many friends would just take your gun and shoot the piss out of it for you? Damn fine fellow if you ask me.

Glad to be of assistance!

:D