Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Washington State Steel Challenge Championships

I too was looking forward to shooting the Spudgun but with its cancellation a date was made available.

I have altered my initial plan to make use of this date for this inaugural event.

Please consider shooting this match as a alternative.

Thanks all

Patrick

WA_State_Steel_Challenge_web.pdfWA_State_Steel_Challenge_entry.pdf

Nice picture Patrick!! Who did you find to take such a great picture?!?!? :lol:;) Count me in on the match. This will be the first SC match I have ever shot and I am looking forward to it!!

Adios,

TG

Humorous will be more like it. I shoot steel once a year or every other year. I'm always good for a laugh when I do show up. I'm hoping to get in a steel match or two before this. And I'm borrowing Everett's SJC Open gun, so it should be even more of a hoot watching me try to find that weird red glowy thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey kids, folks and friends of steel!

We are getting a great response to this match, but I do have some slots left.

Please get up and get your entry in soon.

Be a part of this inaugural event! Be one who can say "I was at there at the beginning"

See you soon.

Thanks

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...

Pat, Carl, all...

Many thanks for the effort that went into a GREAT match.

1st time I'd ever shot Steel Challenge stages - what a kick!

Personally, I'm delighted to see this added to the growing stable of action sports under the USPSA banner, and am already looking forward to the 2009 match...

Thanks, guys...

(Now, about that stinking heat, though... :blink: )

I'll add my thanks to all that made the match possible -- Pat, Carl, the stats ladies, the girls on the motorcycles and all the people that RO'd. It was good, it was fun and I had a good time. I'll be back and I'll get some practice in for next year.

Thanks again. :cheers:

This was a great match. Thanks to Pat, Carl and their families for putting on a great event. I had a great time, even despite the heat. Pat looked like he had put together a great prize table on what was billed as a trophy only match. And special thanks to JR at Lone Wolf Distributing. The "trophies" for this match were all Spyderco/LWD knives with the placement laser engraved on the blade. What a great prize!! LWD also donated a complete top end, and a bunch of other parts to the table as well. Talk about generous. Thanks again.

Great match (are any bad?) and great people! Chuck kicked everyones butt and I got a screwdriver thing that unscrews stuff when you twist the handle.............. :roflol:

Did we say HOT? :devil:

Great match (are any bad?) and great people! Chuck kicked everyones butt and I got a screwdriver thing that unscrews stuff when you twist the handle.............. :roflol:

Did we say HOT? :devil:

Was Chuck shooting major or minor loads? I hope he shoots the "Plastic" match, should be fun. :devil: