Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing Bear1142 on TV

00bullitt

Its cool to be able to see a good friend and my 3 gun inspiration on national TV. Erik Lund aired last night on the Outdoor Channels Shooting Gallery with his performance rifle class at USSA. I can honestly say I've learned alot of what I know from him. Now he is famous and hanging out with that cool fellow Michael Bane.

Way to go Erik!!!!

Edited by 00bullitt

Bear old buddy, saw you last nite & told the wife who was reading, does'nt watch shooting, there's my old buddy bear on t.v., glanced up & went back to reading w/o comment. I guess we inpressed the hell out of her.

Its cool to be able to see a good friend and my 3 gun inspiration on national TV. Erik Lund aired last night on the Outdoor Channels Shooting Gallery with his performance rifle class at USSA. I can honestly say I've learned alot of what I know from him. Now he is famous and hanging out with that cool fellow Michael Bane.

Way to go Erik!!!!

Unfortunately, that appears to be only place I get to see Erik anymore :(

Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words. I was a little nervous to see how it turned out. We did a lot of filming and I didn't know what they would decide to use or cut, but I'm pretty happy with the episode.

Benny,

Aw, don't worry about it. I think that is the "standard" wife response. My wife did just about the same thing when I said, "Look!, I'm on TV!" She looked up and said, "That's nice." Then she looked back down and finished reading her Cosmo. magazine. :blink:

Erik