Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I promised pics.

DonT

post-12069-1202604713.jpg

...please excuse my "D" class photo

I have a hard time deciding which division I want to shoot in because I like them all equally so I just shoot them all and don't progress in any :lol: Heck, I got a match tomorrow and don't know if it will be open or L-10. I'll take both and then look at the stages :ph34r:

I know. I'm missing one. Hopefully this year I can make up my mind on a singlestack. Can't decide whether to get one off the shelf, get a semi-custom (like the Rock River), a full custom (JPL, Benny, etc.), or am I feeling balzy enough to attempt my 1st build from a slide/frame fit. Maybe y'all can help me out. It has to be a .45 and it has to be blued or Ion bond. and bushing barrel. Your .02 is welcome.

DonT

Nice setup, I see you have some of the same gear. Same bags, belts, mag pouches etc. There was one thing I was particulary interested in. I was wondering what kind of pen that was?? I see you have one for each bag :goof::goof:

Nice pic

Flyin

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I was a little embarrassed to post the pic. I'm no photographer. Couldn't get the light the way I wanted, use flash or no flash. I usually take my best pics with a disposable camera :rolleyes:

Flyin40...There was one thing I was particulary interested in. I was wondering what kind of pen that was?? I see you have one for each bag

Pen? :huh: That's no pen. That's the latest USPSA shooters multi-tool. It has a multi-caliber vibratory self tapping squib rod and bore light that uses a standard c-more battery. Also has various interchangable screw driver and allen wrench inserts with a built in comp cleaner. Oh, almost forgot to mention it has a combination nose and ear hair remover. If anyone is interested, I can let you have them for 19.95ea. Oh what the heck. The first twenty orders I'll throw in two for the price of one :devil::D:D

Nice setup, I see you have some of the same gear. Same bags, belts, mag pouches etc. There was one thing I was particulary interested in. I was wondering what kind of pen that was?? I see you have one for each bag :goof::goof:

Nice pic

Flyin

That's not a pen. Its a precision lubrication applicator.

Wow, you've got some bucks invested in all the accessories for sure! SV mags for the SV, STI mags for the STI, and a shirt/hat to go with each. It's nice to see another Beretta shooter. I shot one exclusively for a few years before getting into limited.

Look good.

I wish I had a pic or even better, had in my possession, my first Racegun.

When I finally get a new gun down the road I'm sure I'll hang onto my first racegun. I'll take a huge hit trying to sell a 40 I think I would probably just keep it.

Flyin

Very nice setup. What happens when you decide to get backup guns?

After you get a SS don't forget the other division, the red-headed step child of USPSA, Revolver. Then it is time to gear up for modified and standard.

Seriously though the multiple bags idea is great I may have to do that rather than switching out gear.

Edited by austinkroe

Look good.

I wish I had a pic or even better, had in my possession, my first Racegun.

When I finally get a new gun down the road I'm sure I'll hang onto my first racegun. I'll take a huge hit trying to sell a 40 I think I would probably just keep it.

Flyin

Yea I was always selling to finance the new one

Very nice setup. What happens when you decide to get backup guns?

After you get a SS don't forget the other division, the red-headed step child of USPSA, Revolver. Then it is time to gear up for modified and standard.

Seriously though the multiple bags idea is great I may have to do that rather than switching out gear.

Backups? OMG no way... I'll just switch divisions for awhile. :D

Wheelgun? I can't even imagine trying to run a stage with a revolver :surprise: That would be self-humiliation. I have total respect for the guys that can do it but I'm not one of them :)