Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Texas State Limited Championship

The match was a lot of fun ! Got to visit with some old friends and as always made some new ones.

Congrats to all the winners !

Hey, what was up with the 4+ hours waiting for the end game ??????????????????????????? :surprise:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what was up with the 4+ hours waiting for the end game ??????????????????????????? :surprise:

Can't say with authority as we left before noon, but the rumor I heard is that there were challenges with getting all the scores verified.

Scoring a match of 180+ shooters x 12 squads is a LOT of work - not sure how much help they had in the stat-shack.

Results will probably be posted on the Bulletworks website, and USPSA - sometime.

Edited by joseywales

thanks to all the ro.s, scorekeepers, folks at the stat shack..lots of work putting on a match of that size and you all did a great job !!!

also learned something....when you put a " saftey area" behind the "port-a-poddy" theres never a line to un-bag !!! lol :sick: not much dry firing going on there !!

thanks again

thanks to all the ro.s, scorekeepers, folks at the stat shack..lots of work putting on a match of that size and you all did a great job !!!

also learned something....when you put a " saftey area" behind the "port-a-poddy" theres never a line to un-bag !!! lol :sick: not much dry firing going on there !!

thanks again

+100!! I was thinking that same thought myself - those guys and gals put in a hard week's work into this weekend just so we could go out and play.

Thanks, folks!

Great stages & that was quite a good trick on that safety area. No waiting, no dawdling, just step right up, get 'er done, get away from that little blue house. hahaha. Neat idea!

Thanks all you guys for this match. We appreciate you all a bunch!

MLM

A big THANK YOU to all invloved in putting on this match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Another big THANKS to the sponsors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

The ROs and staff were great to deal with, very professional and courteous. :)

Great match. Fun stages and good RO's.

The wait for scores was tough because we drove back to Kansas City that night. But other than that it was fantastic.

Next year I want one of those damn belt buckles. :cheers: (Hell, I'd even take the bracelet). :surprise:

Chris

Great match. Fun stages and good RO's.

The wait for scores was tough because we drove back to Kansas City that night. But other than that it was fantastic.

Next year I want one of those damn belt buckles. :cheers: (Hell, I'd even take the bracelet). :surprise:

Chris

Too Funny :roflol:

They started the awards about 3:50ish I left the range and was the last one off at 5:20

Appearantly they had the same problem they had at this year at the Double Tap. Jimmy told me they bought a new HP printer and either the printers are screwed up OR the scoring program does not like HP's cause they had a printing problem also. Could not get the computer to talk to the printer.

Edited by nmipsc