Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 8 Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan,

My leave slips were turned in yesterday and were approved today!! I will definitely be there!!!

Is this match going to replace the PA Rifle Match?

Thanks,

Jayson

To the best of my knowledge it should not replace the PA Rifle Match, but that will be Dean's decision.

Alan

Edited by Alan Meek

They finally got you???? I heard they were close to passing that bill making bad shooting a crime!

OOOOOOO Ouch!!!!!! Kick him when he's down, why don't you. This is a prime case of police brutality!!! Anybody know a good lawyer?

Actually Noah shoots pretty well.

I have been spending all my time in court cant focus on anything else

Really? Well I heard a rumor from your lawyer that you have a real good chance of beating those charges. They ain't got nothin' on you!

(joke - obviously. Noah is a lawyer in case you did not know). What's new Noah? See you at the match.

D.

Edited by Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

Its nice to see a major 3 gun match in our area. I think I'll dust off the old blasters and give this one a try. Training may start next week. Thanks to the guys who are going to take the time to set this thing up. I know Howard and am confident he'll put together a good match. This may be the boost I need to get back into shooting.

I hope everyone is getting geared up for the match. we are in the process of designing stages. They should prove to be very challenging. If you want to shoot the match applications should be coming out soon, and we plan on only having enough room for about 100 shooters so be sure to get them in quickly after they come out.

Hope to have a pretty high round count and as many multi-gun stages as possible. start loading ammo and be sure to zero those rifles.

Topton may still have arifle match later in the year, but it may be more like a regular monthly match with pre-registration. My first year running the show I don't wna to bite off more than I can chew.

dean

I hope everyone is getting geared up for the match. we are in the process of designing stages. They should prove to be very challenging. If you want to shoot the match applications should be coming out soon, and we plan on only having enough room for about 100 shooters so be sure to get them in quickly after they come out.

Hope to have a pretty high round count and as many multi-gun stages as possible. start loading ammo and be sure to zero those rifles.

Topton may still have arifle match later in the year, but it may be more like a regular monthly match with pre-registration. My first year running the show I don't wna to bite off more than I can chew.

dean

My goal will be to be one of the first sign-up. I even called a buddy of mine in Kentucky to get him to drive up and shoot the match.

Are we going to shoot the match in one day or over multiple days?

I really applaude you guys for giving this a try.