Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hardest thing about shooting with SS shooters

AlamoShooter

The worst thing is... Watching a Flat foot reload on a five target steel stage. :goof: Yeaa just try and tell you haven't seen it :devil: The only thing worst than that is watching a big stick shot dry on the same stage. :sick:

SOB #1 B)

Edited by AlamoShooter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing is... Watching a Flat foot reload on a five target steel stage. :goof: Yeaa just try and tell you haven't seen it :devil: The only thing worst than that is watching a big stick shot dry on the same stage. :sick:

SOB #1 B)

Boy....You done went from funny to ...to.... to... not very damned funny.... <_<:o;)

Ouch!

Listening to them complain about only having 8 rounds and reloading so much.

That is a sign they are an imposter, because no REAL SSD competitor would ever say that.

++++++++1

Hey now. I'm shooting SS this weekend at the Wiit.

Wait a sec. that does make me an impostor. :ph34r:

Only if you whine about it (which brings us back to...)

Listening to them complain about only having 8 rounds and reloading so much.

That is a sign they are an imposter, because no REAL SSD competitor would ever say that.

++++++++1

Hey now. I'm shooting SS this weekend at the Wiit.

Wait a sec. that does make me an impostor. :ph34r:

Why don't you shoot open... you and Jake would be a good show. :)

SOB #1 B)

Boy....You done went from funny to ...to.... to... not very damned funny.... :o;)

Ouch!

Well I was going to say ...Its when you notice that the other single stack guys are watching the SS guy that just shot .... :sick: - Bend Over - to pick up his mags. I thought that was too mean. Or when a real good SS guys shoots and all the other SS guys are scrambling to pick up his mags so they can ... give them back to him :wub:

So We need to do a count down

10 Hardest Things about shooting a stage with SS Shooters

#10 trying to turn your head fast when plumbers pants bends over to pick up mag 6

#9 trying to reset the Sun Dial and hoping the sun stays up before the match is over

#8 The whinning over mag capacity

#7 Watching them Pout ...about most every thing

#6 having them bitch slap your hi cap brothers around on the score sheet.

#5 having a hi cap mag jam up and the fear of you feel when you have the thought that...I could get beat by a SS guy :o

#4 Watching a flat foot reload on a five target steel stage

#3?

#2?

Edited by AlamoShooter

SOB #1 B)

Boy....You done went from funny to ...to.... to... not very damned funny.... :o;)

Ouch!

Well I was going to say ...Its when you notice that the other single stack guys are watching the SS guy that just shot .... :sick: - Bend Over - to pick up his mags. I thought that was too mean. Or when a real good SS guys shoots and all the other SS guys are scrambling to pick up his mags so they can ... give them back to him :wub:

#10 trying to turn your head fast when plumbers pants bends over to pick up mag 6

#9 trying to reset the Sun Dial and hoping the sun stays up before the match is over

#8 The whinning over mag capacity

#5 having a hi cap mag jam up and the fear of you feel when you have the thought that...I could get beat by a SS guy :o

#3 number three is complements of Mr Z :yawn: = Falling asleep during the stage zzzzzz#2?

SOB #1 B)

Ouch!

#8 The whining over mag capacity

#3 number three is complements of Mr Z :yawn: = Falling asleep during the stage zzzzzz#2?

# 2 complements of Big Jim = Knowing the Big Bullets will earn them an A when the same shoot form my open gun get me a .....C ...wimper

Edited by AlamoShooter

Knowing that those BIG bullets will earn them an A when the same exact shot only gets You a C :devil:

:rolleyes: That doesn't bug me at all... The same phenomenon reverses itself 10 fold when they those BIG bullets cut the border on a no-shoot and my leetle boolit don't.... ;):lol:

Edited by XRe