Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New GM !

hopalong

Also, many new names getting up there in the lists of the top 20 :)

Yeah...all these new guys knocked me off the top-20 list in Revolver. :blink:

It's just not right. :surprise:

Bring some .45 ammo to classifier match at Greenport in May and you can jump right back to the top! I'll let you borrow one of mine (with the barrel screwed all the way in this time!) :blush:

Bring some .45 ammo to classifier match at Greenport in May and you can jump right back to the top! I'll let you borrow one of mine (with the barrel screwed all the way in this time!) :blush:

Do you know if John Booth's wheel gun had a loose barrel too? That was the last wheel gun I shot...and I hit/creased the plastic light diffusor arm on my chrono. :blink:

Do you know if John Booth's wheel gun had a loose barrel too? That was the last wheel gun I shot...and I hit/creased the plastic light diffusor arm on my chrono. :blink:

Johns got the most accurate revo in the game, did you call the shot? :D

41mag

Something must be wrong with all these guns!!!
Maybe if you could find one made out of plastic? On a serious note, has anyone heard any talk about how big the database needs to be before USPSA revisits the hit factors?

Congrats to all of those who have discovered the fun of running a round gun. And good going to those who are climbing the classification ladder. Good luck when you go head to head with the guy at the top. :cheers:

Edited by Ron Ankeny

Well..yeah. For all the good it did me.

Must be something wrong with Chad's revolver too. I can't hardly run a plate rack with it.

Hmmm...I am starting to see a pattern. Something must be wrong with all these guns!!! :o:lol::D

I can assure you the only thing wrong with Chad's revolver is that it goes too fast and hits exactly what it is pointed at! (usually A's) :lol:

No idea on the number of classifiers required to get our own HF's...but keeping adding to the pile of classifiers, you never know.