1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I like and admire Robby I would rather have John B. Browning as number 45 -- at least until the membership got up close to 1911. But if not John then TGO would be my choice also.

Would that be John M. Browning, as in Moses? That there is infraction enough to get someone slapped in solitary confinement for at least a month!!!

Was good to see you again Boz and 45dv8. Thanks so much for the educational day on the range. Watching the video shows a lot. First off, I run like a girl, or like I am scared of the gun or something. I've certainly got to work on that. At my first match ever I was told by another shooter how he fell on a stage and discharged a round down range getting himself DQ'd. Not only that, but he had a nice new hole in his shoe, barely missing his foot. It's hard to get those images out of your mind on less than desirable footing. Was a great time today none the less!

Hello: What happens when you beat the Grand Snob? We just had our Coastal Bend Challenge . It is a regional IDPA match in Corpus Christi. My pistol of choice was a STI Spartan single stack. Our Grand Snod was using some kind of double stack half plastic thingy ;-). So do I just have to submit some photos of the pistol? Please let me know before I get an e-mail from GSOB. I was also wearing my Enos patch. Thanks, Eric

Hello: What happens when you beat the Grand Snob? We just had our Coastal Bend Challenge . It is a regional IDPA match in Corpus Christi. My pistol of choice was a STI Spartan single stack. Our Grand Snod was using some kind of double stack half plastic thingy ;-). So do I just have to submit some photos of the pistol? Please let me know before I get an e-mail from GSOB. I was also wearing my Enos patch. Thanks, Eric

I will let Boz handle this one. He has experience dealing with those of your ilk.... :closedeyes:

Umm when did Gary go to TX? :blink:

Umm when did Gary go to TX? :blink:

I think the poor fellow has spent too much time in the TX sun...... Just turn your head and try not to stare.....Bless his heart...

WTF??? The CRB we call the Grand Snob must always be supported and since I am now part of the enforcement team I will have to step in here.

The grand snob is never beaten. He may be benevolent at times.

And obviuosly without pics, allegations of him shooting a fatter than normal gun must be disregarded as jealous heresay!

Besides I don't even know what the hell he looks like!! :surprise:

As much as I like and admire Robby I would rather have John B. Browning as number 45 -- at least until the membership got up close to 1911. But if not John then TGO would be my choice also.

Sorry DMS, JBB, as Kgunz pointed out cannot be regarded as a typo.

Therefore, 3 days probation!!

signed, enforcer

Would that be John M. Browning, as in Moses? That there is infraction enough to get someone slapped in solitary confinement for at least a month!!!

Probation begins now!

Was good to see you again Boz and 45dv8. Thanks so much for the educational day on the range. Watching the video shows a lot. First off, I run like a girl, or like I am scared of the gun or something. I've certainly got to work on that. At my first match ever I was told by another shooter how he fell on a stage and discharged a round down range getting himself DQ'd. Not only that, but he had a nice new hole in his shoe, barely missing his foot. It's hard to get those images out of your mind on less than desirable footing. Was a great time today none the less!

Enjoyed shooting with you also. Like I said we have ALL had issues like you did yesterday, maybe not all in one day, but we have had them. I really liked the way you rang the 6 steels. Cool!!

Hello: The Grand Snob is someone to be feared in a dark alley and even in the light of day;-) He is about 6' 4" tall and 230lbs. Bigger if he starts to speak! He is always friendly to the female gender. Also a speeder target paister and great helper. OK is that enough suck-up to get in? Thanks, Eric

Hello: The Grand Snob is someone to be feared in a dark alley and even in the light of day;-) He is about 6' 4" tall and 230lbs. Bigger if he starts to speak! He is always friendly to the female gender. Also a speeder target paister and great helper. OK is that enough suck-up to get in? Thanks, Eric

Eric, Merlin...isn't the Grand snob...Gary Stevens is but I'm sure he would like the 6' 4" comment...don't know about the 230 :-)

Hello: Merlin is the Grand snob in these parts ;-) I am misinformed, and my apologies to Mr Stevens. So the question is do I just have to submit my single stack photos? There is another start up club that is promissing a round of beer and being a Canadian that is a goooooooooooood thing. Thanks, Eric

Enjoyed shooting with you also. Like I said we have ALL had issues like you did yesterday, maybe not all in one day, but we have had them. I really liked the way you rang the 6 steels. Cool!!

Sounded like he was ringing freakin' church bells! Very impressive.

Glad you could join us yesterday, Bobby. It was a great squad and a great match. See you Sunday.

signed, enforcer

Ahh, geez Boz, lighten up a bit. :huh: I plead old age and CSR or is that CRS? :blush:

signed, enforcer

Ahh, geez Boz, lighten up a bit. :huh: I plead old age and CSR or is that CRS? :blush:

Sorry, even if you are old like me and might not last 3 more days, probation sticks and NO whining.......

Although sucking up is a good start it won't get you in this club and for Gawd's sake no whining!!

signed, enforcer

Sorry, even if you are old like me and might not last 3 more days, probation sticks and NO whining.......

Would the fact that I just bought a Colt Series 80 Gold Cup Trophy for my 20th Single Stack help any?

post-6529-1206981869.jpg

post-6529-1206981916.jpg

signed, enforcer

Would the fact that I just bought a Colt Series 80 Gold Cup Trophy for my 20th Single Stack help any?

post-6529-1206981869.jpg

post-6529-1206981916.jpg

I must say you are the silver tongued devil... :cheers:

I will do my best to intercede on your behalf... ;)

signed, enforcer

post-6529-1206981869.jpg

post-6529-1206981916.jpg

I must say you are the silver tongued devil... :cheers:

I will do my best to intercede on your behalf... ;)

Thank you, Thank you. :bow:

There are times that I need all the help that I can get. :devil: