Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Dang Boz.....how does the "s_it" taste the 2nd time around????? :ph34r:

Be off evil open gunner, or we shall go to the lame SOB thread and taunt you at home.

LAME........ :surprise: Yea, I read this back on the 17th but did not post a reply......a single stack shooter calling OPEN LAME :yawn: and to boot it seems the SS crowd can't crush a BEER CAN (one of YOUR OWN BROUGHT THIS UP....SORRY BOZ.....I guess I WILL go back to my LAME little world and leave you to your 8 round EMPIRE....hey, didn't someone mention getting SS their own site??? I will second that motion, YOU deserve it!!! :cheers:

OPS...I forgot I AM NOT A VOTING MEMBER!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang Boz.....how does the "s_it" taste the 2nd time around????? :ph34r:

Be off evil open gunner, or we shall go to the lame SOB thread and taunt you at home.

LAME........ :surprise: Yea, I read this back on the 17th but did not post a reply......a single stack shooter calling OPEN LAME :yawn: and to boot it seems the SS crowd can't crush a BEER CAN (one of YOUR OWN BROUGHT THIS UP....SORRY BOZ.....I guess I WILL go back to my LAME little world and leave you to your 8 round EMPIRE....hey, didn't someone mention getting SS their own site??? I will second that motion, YOU deserve it!!! :cheers:

OPS...I forgot I AM NOT A VOTING MEMBER!!

Hmmmm... 9 days to come up with a snappy LAME repartee. (That means response come-back answer for you SOB's.)

Nope...not 9 days to come up with response...Just 9 days for a response I could post :D ......2 very different things....It is all in GOOD FUN.....Wish I could shot one of those relics (not) but I just can't slow down that long.....

Edited by DrawandDuck

Nope...not 9 days to come up with response...Just 9 days for a response I could post :D ......2 very different things....It is all in GOOD FUN.....Wish I could shot one of those relics (not) but I just can't slow down that long.....

post-11285-1206586483.jpg

ROFLMAO :goof:

Jim :o

I wonder if they have patent rights yet??? :cheers:

Vagus, you rock. That was an excellent taunting you laid on the other side. They're trying not to notice. Come back and we shall taunt you a second time. :lol:

And, they have resorted to Mud Wrestling competitions as well, how sad and far, the self proclaimed mighty have fallen.

Now Z, you telling us you have NEVER been involved with mud wrestling :blink: Can we group jello/oil in the same category????

And, they have resorted to Mud Wrestling competitions as well, how sad and far, the self proclaimed mighty have fallen.

Now Z, you telling us you have NEVER been involved with mud wrestling :blink: Can we group jello/oil in the same category????

Oil and Mud are totally different animals :P

And, you left out Foam Party :devil:

Edited by zhunter

Hey, an open gun for the SS crowd, BRILLIANT!! It even has TRAINING WHEELS to prevent you from injuring yourself :P Boz maybe onto something here with the patent idea........

Hey, an open gun for the SS crowd, BRILLIANT!! It even has TRAINING WHEELS to prevent you from injuring yourself :P Boz maybe onto something here with the patent idea........

The dot sight and the compensator are the training wheels. :yawn:

Edited by Steve J

Steve J

Well done!!! A True Elitist Snob Comment reply

....As soon as we conquer this one maybe we can take on the "Chicken or the Egg" question ;)

I settled that one a long, long time ago. There once were these two birds, not quite chickens yet on the evolutionary scale. They produced a mutated egg which became the first chicken. The rest is history.

There is a reason they made me Co-Chairman for Doctrine. :closedeyes:

Steve J

Well done!!! A True Elitist Snob Comment reply

I am truly honored.

tiphat.gif

Edited by Steve J

Do you think this goes on between the pro stock and the top fuel guys?? As soon as we conquer this one maybe we can take on the "Chicken or the Egg" question ;)

Embrace the concept of notch and post, forswear the evils of dots and the dark side, create balance in your life and all shall be well....

...and maybe you won't zero another rifle stage. :devil:

:goof:

Um, ;) yeah, pretty close. ;) things down here tend to be a bit more interesting than that "definition" :D

Sounds like we're venturing into a pool where more than our feet are gonna get wet........ :surprise:

Stolen idea, but patent applied for!!!