zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make it a CM number please.

The last time I had a C number, they promoted me, hired two people to do the work I was doing and then eliminated my job.

I would like to honor Scout454, as he jsut made the 500th post of this thread :cheers:

10 - VACANT (Formerly BOZ)

THAT is funny!!!

Poor Boz

We have to keep the number 10 slot open. With the new treatment programs and anti psychotic drugs available today perhaps Boz may still regain his former slot and once again be a happy and productive member of the SSES.....

THAT is funny!!!

Poor Boz

We have to keep the number 10 slot open. With the new treatment programs and anti psychotic drugs available today perhaps Boz may still regain his former slot and once again be a happy and productive member of the SSES.....

WE can only hope that he seeks help and makes a recovery. Hopefully re-embracing the ways of OUR traditional values.

Make it a CM number please.

The last time I had a C number, they promoted me, hired two people to do the work I was doing and then eliminated my job.

I would like to honor Scout454, as he jsut made the 500th post of this thread :cheers:

Grassiass!!!!

WE can only hope that he seeks help and makes a recovery. Hopefully re-embracing the ways of OUR traditional values.

This can likely happen shortly after the first time Mr. Boz' ear protection falls off his head and he cranks out a couple of shots by a wall or port or in a barrel, like Mr. Porter is prone to have us do from time to time....

That very well may knock some sense into his confusion.

Even Darth Vader ...came back from the dark side in the end

He will tire of his new little fat girl..and her expensive jewlery(brass)

And come home to his skinny mistress

Maybe :huh:

Jim

And he GOT KILLED!!!! Once you have had a taste of GOOD LIFE YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! :devil:

Jim

And he GOT KILLED!!!! Once you have had a taste of GOOD LIFE YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! :devil:

That depends on your constitution!!! Mine is obviously stronger than yours!!! :devil: back at ya

Jim

Didn't Darth Maul get cut in half?? :devil:

Now Now :closedeyes:

No Drama Mr Sith :P

Until I see Boz put his SS up for sale on the forum.....Im gonna keep the lights on for him :rolleyes:

I know all too well the ways of the dark side....and hold in each hand the darkness and the light

Boz too shall seek this equilibrium....be he pass or fail...he will not be forsaken at the whim of a dark Sith.

Go back now to your world of shadows and slow burning powders....lest you too become drawn tward the light :D

Jim

I hereby release Membership Number 22 for further use. :)

I was just havin' fun playing the SNOBS against the SOBs by joinin' both clubs usin' the same gun. :devil::cheers:

Glad everybody has a sense of humor. :devil::devil::goof:

Revolvers and Glocks rule. :lol:

How could you possibly mention cheap, ugly, foreign plastic :sick: in the same sentence with Revolvers?

Well.....hmphh!!! I see a lot has transpired since this morning.

A member list that seem to have a problem with number 10.......Vacant?? :angry2:

Questions regarding my health, equilibrium and the like..

Doubts as to my hearing protection placement. I double plug , thank you. B)

My single stacks are NOT for sale, and damn sure not for no 200 beans (Merlin) :P

The appointment of Gary Stevens to some type of Sainthood :bow::bow:

Oh, and I shot another clean match this evening! :ph34r:

:cheers:

Fear not Boz,

For brother Mark too has been down the road of temptation.

I have laid eyes on his Brazos limited HIGH CAPACITY mistress.

And yea though it hast no battery powered devices it is not an object of skinny purity.

It seems that he, like brother Jim also tip-toes onto the line from time to time.

Not venturing across it into the deep darkness, but tap dancing on it, as an ironworker walks the high steel. :lol:

Let he without sin, cast the first shell casing.

hehehehehehehe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hereby release Membership Number 22 for further use. :)

I was just havin' fun playing the SNOBS against the SOBs by joinin' both clubs usin' the same gun. :devil::cheers:

Glad everybody has a sense of humor. :devil::devil::goof:

Revolvers and Glocks rule. :lol:

How could you possibly mention cheap, ugly, foreign plastic :sick: in the same sentence with Revolvers?

They both work the same. A long heavy trigger pull and they go bang every time. :cheers:

I will agree that the Glocks are not as esthetically pleasing as revolvers. :rolleyes:

Fear not Boz,

For brother Mark too has been down the road of temptation.

I have laid eyes on his Brazos limited HIGH CAPACITY mistress.

And yea though it hast no battery powered devices it is not an object of skinny purity.

It seems that he, like brother Jim also tip-toes onto the line from time to time.

Not venturing across it into the deep darkness, but tap dancing on it, as an ironworker walks the high steel. :lol:

Let he without sin, cast the first shell casing.

hehehehehehehe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This club is sounding more and more like a cult every day. :unsure::):devil:

THAT is funny!!!

Poor Boz

You guys are so correct, I am taking a "designer" drug at the moment.....it's called........

38SUPERCOMP!!!!!!

I must admit the dark side is very sexy indeed, I do however have deep roots with the tried and true singlestack. :cheers:

Therefore, in all seriousness, I feel this club deserves me. Perhaps there may be little support from within the association, but hell you can't please everyone.

I have made a decision with the power of the keyboard, I hereby request to be member#10 Vacant! :P

Signature reflected. Thank you, Thank You, very much! :cheers::cheers:

At least it's not the number 13 or 23... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: so there is hope yet.

I must admit the dark side is very sexy indeed, I do however have deep roots with the tried and true singlestack. :cheers:

Therefore, in all seriousness, I feel this club deserves me. Perhaps there may be little support from within the association, but hell you can't please everyone.

I have made a decision with the power of the keyboard, I hereby request to be member#10 Vacant! :P

Signature reflected. Thank you, Thank You, very much! :cheers::cheers:

I feel "Vacant" is both a good name...and a good description of you, Boz.

So Shall It Be! :closedeyes::devil::P