1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taran Butler is in first place after the first day of shooting. There are a bunch of people including a lot or great shooters (like most of the super squad) yet to come.

My good buddy Doc. Martin was in 21st after the first day and I saw lots of other members of the Single Stack Elitist Club up on the board. :cheers:

I really hated to miss this one :sick:

B T W-- It looks like a hell of a lot of shooters need to get proper classifcations in SS?????????

Edited by MichiganShootist

Taran Butler is in first place after the first day of shooting. There are a bunch of people including a lot or great shooters (like most of the super squad) yet to come.

My good buddy Doc. Martin was in 21st after the first day and I saw lots of other members of the Single Stack Elitist Club up on the board. :cheers:

I really hated to miss this one :sick:

B T W-- It looks like a hell of a lot of shooters need to get proper classifcations in SS?????????

Yes, WAY to many Masters and not enough GMs! Whats the matter GMs....is the skinney gun to hard to classify in....hmmmmm?

Edited by steel1212

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, WAY to many Masters and not enough GMs! Whats the matter GMs....is the skinney gun to hard to classify in....hmmmmm?

Umm, see my posts starting on page 4 of This Thread and you will get further proof of the messed up Percentages in the Single Stack Division.

I missed it this year, but hope to be back next year. I love the SS Nats

• 2 weeks later...

I am sad to say that once again Boz has stepped out of line to our collective ideals.

Due to his support of racey holsters, I hereby place Boz1911 on Probation until he gets in line with the proper ideals of the SSEC

I am sad to say that once again Boz has stepped out of line to our collective ideals.

Due to his support of racey holsters, I hereby place Boz1911 on Probation until he gets in line with the proper ideals of the SSEC

#****$#*#K

Again........

I do like racey though. :ph34r:

Today's match was SS/Production/Revo only match. USPSA rules and I was the MD. Did get beat by a Production shooter in the Overall....not sure how that could happen :rolleyes:

Scores

Important thing....

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Points Stg %

1 Estill, Corey A57351 A Single Stack Major N N N N 606.2128

100.00%

2 Griffin, Steve A4159 B Single Stack Major N N N N 598.5949

98.74%

3 Crager, David A18426 A Single Stack Major N N N N 562.0848

92.72%

4 Haas, John TY58091 U Single Stack Major N N N N 535.6689

88.36%

5 Himler, John TY49485 U Single Stack Minor N N N N 494.6031

81.59%

6 Umansky, Steve TY56873 U Single Stack Major N N N N 450.7742

74.36%

7 Butler, Dave A50141 U Single Stack Major N N N N 440.4913

72.66%

8 Skeeters, Ken FY2113 C Single Stack Major N N N N 407.0312

67.14%

9 Merryman, Dave FY50947 C Single Stack Minor N N N N 392.1989

64.70%

10 Tryon, Tom A60566 D Single Stack Major N N N N 353.9909

58.39%

Edited by steel1212

Today's match was SS/Production/Revo only match. USPSA rules and I was the MD. Did get beat by a Production shooter in the Overall....not sure how that could happen :rolleyes:

Important thing....

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Points Stg %

1 Estill, Corey A57351 A Single Stack Major N N N N 606.2128 100.00%

:cheers:

I wasn't gonna say anything but, I shot with BOZ this last weekend and this is not lookin' good... :(

The South Carolina Sectional was a great match for single stack!! I shot a good match BUT... Well, you do the math... post-2776-1243858494_thumb.jpg

I did the math and you shot a great match. Having your equipment work is part of the game also though.

What happened on stage 7?

Exactly! :angry2: From hero to zero. I think I woud've been very close to taking this one but front sight launched into orbit after 4th paper. Poppers at 15 flanked by steel no-shoots (hate that gong sound)... Two swingers...

The biggest mistake was that I quit after discharging 1.5 mags and failing to hit the poppers and activate the swingers. I should've engaged the other papers and I didn't. Brain fart. :angry:

Never stop fighting 'til the fight is done!!

Edited by Nemo

Exactly! :angry2: From hero to zero. I think I woud've been very close to taking this one but front sight launched into orbit after 4th paper. Poppers at 15 flanked by steel no-shoots (hate that gong sound)... Two swingers...

The biggest mistake was that I quit after discharging 1.5 mags and failing to hit the poppers and activate the swingers. I should've engaged the other papers and I didn't. Brain fart. :angry:

I hate steel surrounded by no shoots.

Get some Loctite 290. It is for assemblies, you apply it after putting the sight in and it just sucks right into the gap. It's a "green" loctite and holds well.

Get some Loctite 290. It is for assemblies, you apply it after putting the sight in and it just sucks right into the gap. It's a "green" loctite and holds well.

I already got some JB Weld to secure the sight. Anything against it, Dan?

post-2776-1244049126_thumb.jpg