Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MGM IRONMAN 3 GUN

The match is going to be held the 12th -14th of June this year. Two full days and a half day on Saturday. We are still ironing out the details and we will get them out to you all as they come up. If you have any questions, I'll either try to answer them here, or shoot me an e mail. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

TG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match is going to be held the 12th -14th of June this year. Two full days and a half day on Saturday. We are still ironing out the details and we will get them out to you all as they come up. If you have any questions, I'll either try to answer them here, or shoot me an e mail. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

TG

I am only going if you PROMISE to move those damn stairs out of the way..

That hurt!

:blink:

See you in a few months. :cheers:

TG

That hurt!

OOOOOKAAAAA! Man! Anything else!?!? Just teasin'!!! We are all looking forward to seeing you buddy!!!

TG

TG

That hurt!

Oh! That was YOU! Ouch! :blink:

Travis,

My wife and I are coming up this year as promised. I'll be shooting the IRC then driving up to your neck of the woods. I'll have a few extra days to do some flyfishing afterwards. Hope to see you folks at Mystery Mountain.

Hey buddy,

I am glad you will be able to make it! Mike and I will be down for the Mystery Mountain, and I'll let you know about a couple of good spots to do some fishing! Take care.

TG

• 1 month later...

As many of you know, Cav Arms has been our faithful match sponsor for as many years as I have been involved with this match (at least the last four). Because of the recent issues that have fallen on them, unfortunately they will not be able to sponsor the match this year.

On a much lighter note, DPMS has stepped up to fill this position. If I am not mistaken they have taken over the major match sponsor position of at least two other matches that I know of, and this is number three. Whenever you get a chance, please drop Mr. Luth a note to tell him thank you for his over the top generosity and support of the shooting sports. MGM is flattered beyond words that DPMS would pick our match as one of the ones they choose to spend so much money on.

Mr. Luth, Adam, Bob, and the rest of the DPMS crew, you all have my most heartfelt thanks!!!!

Best regards,

Travis S. Gibson

I'm glad DPMS is going to be the match sponser now. But I would shoot the match just for a "trophy". It is so much fun. I hope you guy keep on doing the match.

I agree I put aside other matches to shoot this one every year has to be in the top three.

Cody

I am glad you guys are enjoying it! I am a little less than half way through the stage descriptions so far. We are getting some great feedback from the sponsors! Should be another great year.

Adios,

TG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If only the dummy weighed 50 lbs :wacko: I am not man enough to carry it!!

Cheryl :)

I am working on this for you Cheryl :rolleyes:

Adios,

TG

Alright Cheryl. We came up with a plan that I think you might like. If you decide to not transport the dummy, it is only going to be a 60 second penalty. There will not be a bonus for people that carry the dummy the entire distance, so you wouldn't be out that much time. Mike and I discussed this quite a bit and we feel like this is a pretty good compromise. If you have any suggestions, we would be happy to hear them.

You have made it out to this match for the last 3 or 4 years haven't you? We would hate to have you miss this year because of one little stage!! We have about 10 spots left, so let me know if you are interested. Take care.

Adios,

TG

Hello everyone, Steven Menzik from the Double Tap in TX. This wil be my first Ironman and I am so looking forward to it. I have signed up to RO and set up with the MGM folks. Can anyone give me a general Idea about how many of pistol,shotgun and rifle rounds i am going to need. i am planning on bringing 600 of each. Also do I need slugs and how many.

Edited by 2tapranchhand

Hello everyone, Steven Menzik from the Double Tap in TX. This wil be my first Ironman and I am so looking forward to it. I have signed up to RO and set up with the MGM folks. Can anyone give me a general Idea about how many of pistol,shotgun and rifle rounds i am going to need. i am planning on bringing 600 of each. Also do I need slugs and how many.

I have the stages put together, and I'll send out a round count tomorrow AM if that will work. As soon as I find someone to put the stage diagrams together, I'll get those sent out too.

Adios,

TG