Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Excuses

Jake Di Vita

There are no excuses - only choices we tell ourselves we didn't make, and wish we hadn't.

Man, this kid is inspirational. Makes my will to suffer seem pretty small and pathetic. Thanks for sharing that, Jake ;)

Tara is a friend of my co-worker. She walked with braces last week. It is strength I cannot begin to fathom.

Dave, check your link. Is it the correct one? I get the IN State Police on a breech....

Tara is a friend of my co-worker. She walked with braces last week. It is strength I cannot begin to fathom.

Dave, check your link. Is it the correct one? I get the IN State Police on a breech....

Woops!!! Link fixed!

Woops!!! Link fixed!

I still get the same police breech...FYI

But I can't do that.. I have arms... And Legs.

There have been about 3 guys like that I've seen one was in his early 20's when i was in high school and came to our school, the other went to high school with my nephew when he was in georgia and nwo there is this guy... it is amazing what some people have the will do to.

Thanks for the links Jake and Dave. Both of these two people are inspirations. They both have a drive burning so deep most of us may never fully understand.

When I was in the ninth grade one of my teachers said something to me that I still try to live by.

She said "an excuse is a reason with a lie tacked on".