Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Watching Dallas Lose

bountyhunter

Maybe what everyone hates is the 5 SB rings the Cowboys have. No one hase more or has appeared in more Super Bowls than the boys.

Growing up in Stiller Country Dallas always was the team I loved to hate. :rolleyes:

The Steelers are the oldest and most championed franchise in the AFC. The team has appeared in six Super Bowls and, along with the San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys, is one of three teams to have won the Super Bowl five times. They have appeared in 13 Conference Championship Games and have hosted more conference championship games than any other NFL franchise. They are the only team in NFL playoff history to win a Super Bowl after being seeded sixth in the playoffs, winning three consecutive games on the road followed by a Super Bowl XL victory in Detroit on February 5, 2006 against the Seattle Seahawks. They are also the only sixth-seeded team in NFL history to advance to a conference championship game as well as win one.

steelers.gif

steelers07.gif

GO PACK!!!

Maybe what everyone hates is the 5 SB rings the Cowboys have. No one hase more or has appeared in more Super Bowls than the boys.

Growing up in Stiller Country Dallas always was the team I loved to hate. :rolleyes:

The Steelers are the oldest and most championed franchise in the AFC. The team has appeared in six Super Bowls and, along with the San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys, is one of three teams to have won the Super Bowl five times. They have appeared in 13 Conference Championship Games and have hosted more conference championship games than any other NFL franchise. They are the only team in NFL playoff history to win a Super Bowl after being seeded sixth in the playoffs, winning three consecutive games on the road followed by a Super Bowl XL victory in Detroit on February 5, 2006 against the Seattle Seahawks. They are also the only sixth-seeded team in NFL history to advance to a conference championship game as well as win one.

steelers.gif

steelers07.gif

GO PACK!!!

What Mike said.... :cheers:

Or it could just be their obnoxious fans who never seem to be able to shut up about them :P

As a life long Packer Backer who grew up in Green Bay, this weekend was truly awesome. It just doesn't get any better than watching Green Bay pound their ex-coach's team at the Frozen Tundra. :bow::cheers: The icing on the cake was watching Dallas fall short knowing that the Pack will have home field advantage again next weekend when the Giants will impersonate the Seven Dwarves :):DB)

FLASH WEATHER REPORT - The prediction for Packerland on Sunday is a high of 7 degrees and a low of -2. Sounds like it should be around Zero at game time. Now that's the way the NFC championship should be played. GO PACK!! :wub:

Now that Romo is no longer in the playoff picture, I wonder if I can get Jessica to spend a few days in Mexico with me? :devil:

Edited by XD Niner

Its Jessica's fault.

Kinda seems that way....Romo was scoring 23-48 points per game before her...once she came into the picture they were 1-3. I HOPE they go back to Mexico for awhile....take his mind off of blowing his brains out....costing your team the playoffs 2 years in a row has to suck....

I think that is the reason that I hate them so much... :unsure: Oh and TO. Sure was niceto watch that grown man cry! :devil:

I didn't catch that crying reference till I say this...

T.O. aka Crybaby

BTW - The Kool Moe D look doesn't suit T.O., so 80's

755174060724.jpg

Edited by HoMiE

I didn't catch that crying reference till I say this...

Thanks for that.. that's funny..

I've been a Dallas fan as far back as I can remember..

There's a few teams everyone likes to hate.. Yankee's, Dodgers, Cowboys..

I myself, always like to see the 49ers lose.. and they sure didn't disappoint me this year :)

.....and France won a lot a wars when Napoleon was around....now look at em! :devil:

Go Giants!

+1

It is kind of funny to hear the experts saying how Green bay is going to pound the Giants because they are so much better, have home field advantage, yadda, yadda, yadda....

It's funny because that's just what all the experts were saying last week when they were heading into Dallas! :surprise:

Who said that?

Go Giants!

+1

It is kind of funny to hear the experts saying how Green bay is going to pound the Giants because they are so much better, have home field advantage, yadda, yadda, yadda....

It's funny because that's just what all the experts were saying last week when they were heading into Dallas! :surprise:

Go Giants!

+1

and when they went into tampa bay.

The experts also said GB's corners could cover the Giants receivers because they are so physical playing tight coverage off the line. Looked like Burress gave Harris some schoolling.

Edited by pas44

Looked like Burress gave Harris some schoolling.
Was Harris the fool with the two foot long dreadlocks?

If he had spent half as much time covering receivers as he did running his mouth, GB would have won. All I know is, Burress smoked him like a Christmas turkey and waxed him like a new Lexus.