Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI INFINITY

6-shot

Was at the local gun shop a while back and spotted a SVI 5" SS, asked price,GULP , wow, that's alot of money. So let it go and went home and looked on the forum,hmmm,maybe not as bad as I thought. Anyway figured I should probably have it,so traded a couple of guns that haven't seen the light of day for a few years.

Took it out today and shot it,HOLY CRAP does it shoot,smooth trigger,great accuracy, just an all around NICE gun . Now I gotta dig out the camera and shoot some pics.

Scott

I'm guessin' he bought it at First Stop Guns in Rapid City. They were asking $2099 for it. I'm also guessin' that it was like brand new, as advertised. Mark comes up with some really good stuff, fairly priced. :cheers:

:surprise: Thats a good price for a SVI SS considering a brand new one goes for a bit higher than that. Good deal. :cheers:

I almost bought that one except that it was a 45, I was looking for a 40, and Mark couldn't tell me if it had the interchangeable breech face or not so I didn't want to take the chance. Great buy!

6-shot,

I almost have a twin to your gun. Mine has the round trigger guard but has the same undercut and sights. It is a 9mm & .45, it converts in about 2 minutes and both barrels shoot to the same point of aim. It is almost too nice to shoot ... almost! ;-)

• 4 weeks later...