Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having To Fib To Keep My Job

ChrisStock

This has made me rethink my position in regard to guns in the work place. I may now have to get more in line with the mainstream and limit my employees to only carrying one firearm to work. I know its not quite where they want me to be but isnt it a move in the right direction? :lol:

I think you should set it a minimum of two <_< If they only show up with one you could have a loaner so that they can make the Minimum. :cheers: I limit the guy that works with me to "no more than will fit in one truck" I don't want to have to pull the trailer. In 18 years of self employment doing remodeling I have never had a person object to my shooting. Even when I was remodeling a Bank. & I have gotten 5 guns a gifts form clients :cheers:

Next week you should wear a Pink Pistols hat/t-shirt. Let the mofos try to fire you over THAT. I'd have the ACLU lawyer's business card ready and waiting in my pocket.

Never miss an opportunity to let a dumbass squirm, I say.

The problem with that tactic is the ACLU chooses to forget that amendment of the Constitution!

Nicely Done. Very nice.... I would have been fire..then arrested for beating him bloody with the hat..

On an even funnier note, I worked for a company where I was the make shift security guy coming in the door, the company TAUGHT CCW classes I was one of the instructors... one of 3 members on their COMPETITION shooting team... on their immediately deployable security response team. required to keep gear in my possession to be ready to leave the country on immediate notice..... and yes. they here a yuppie for a business manager and he implements a no firearms law in the building.... we had a vault full of guns. but NO carrying them....

Yupp, I got mad and quit shortly there after.

I spent 32 years of my life working for the local Telco here in Albuquerque. Retired a couple of years ago because of moronic managers that the company hired. One in particular caused more good people to leave than I care to think about. I simply took the attitude that I had the rest of my career to screw with this guy. I turned it into a personal sport. This lasted four years and what fun it was. One particular situation involved my 30 year aniversary with the company. I was to receive $250.00 towards either a crew or family party. I chose the family option and asked for a certificate to a favorite restaraunt. The moron informed me he couldn't do a gift certificate as the company thought I might sell it. What a chickensh-t! He informed me that I could go to the restaraunt, have my family meal and then call him so he could put the charges on his company credit card. NO alchohol would be reimbursed, anything over $250.00 would be out of my pocket (duh!) and if I did not spend the allotted amount I would forfeit the remainder. "Not a problem boss! There's a really nice restaraunt in an adjoining town about thirty mies away I really enjoy. I'll be giving you a call about 11:30pm this Saturday and you can come out to take care of the tab." Damned if I didn't get the $250.00 gift certificate to the restaraunt I originally asked for. If you are going to act like a sh_t, then I'll treat you like sh_t!

CYa,

Pat