Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

I have a rudimentary website set up for the match. So far it just contains some basic information about the match and a link to the match application (because there have been so many requests for it). Like last year, the site will develop as the planning progresses and decisions are finalized.

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

Edited by davidball

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated our match website (2008 Indiana Section and State Championship) to include directions to the range, match and local hotels and information for anyone interested in serving on our staff. This gets the match website up to date with the good work Dominic has done on the brand-spanking-new Indiana Section website (Indiana Section USPSA Web Site).

Edited by davidball

• 2 weeks later...
David, You will be seeing my application soon. I had a great time in Indiana last year. Any idea when the stages will be out and where they will be posted?

We are hip-deep in the stage design process, even as we speak. We traveled to Silver Creek over the weekend and walked the range and developed a "big picture" plan. Now we are putting ideas to paper (well, computer, I guess). We will have something to post in a week or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just seen the stages for the first time. They look like great stages. I'll get my application out this week. Have any Sunday am slots left???

Had a great time last yr match and will be back for this one.

Flyin40