Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

The 2008 Indiana Sectional and State Championship will be held on June 6-8, 2008 at the Silver Creek Conservation Club near Sellersburg, Indiana. We are excited about combining the organization staff that put on the 2007 Indiana Sectional match with the on-the-ground folks at Silver Creek who have produced outstanding Kentucky State and Area 5 matches over the last four years.

The 2008 match will consist of 10 courses of fire plus chronograph. Round count is yet to be determined. Match fees will $85.00, the same as last year’s match. The format will be similar to the match last year. There will be a Friday afternoon session for staff and a limited number of regular competitors. Saturday will consist of two half-days sessions. Sunday will be either a three-quarters day or full day session, depending upon the interest level.

As with any match of this size, we are seeking regional certified Range Officers to help staff the match. Those who participate as stage staff will receive the following benefits:

• match fees waived
  • lodging provided for both Friday and Saturday night (Thursday night as well for those who have to travel particularly far and want to arrive the night before)
  • lunch provided on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

The organizational team is excited about this year’s match and continuing our run of producing great sectional matches.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have anything on the calendar in June. May have to do this if only to shoot with PB.

Rich

Step1-Get your ass back home!

Step2-Shoot a major with me! I promise you will not be disappointed! I would be honored to have you on my squad :)

David, this was one of the best ran matches of 07, and I look forward to working this match with you in 08. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

PB - thanks for your kind comments. The Indiana Section match has set a high standard for quality since before I knew how to score a target. And, with help from people like yourself (oh yes, I have noted your name on my "staff list" - you, too, Robert! ;) ), we will do our best to continue that tradition.

Edited by davidball

I've shot an Area 5 match in Sellersberg, and I've shot the KY state there .... but never an IN State match so I am really looking forward to it Dave. B)

[/quote

WE AT SILVER CREEK ARE BUILDING AND PLANNING FOR AN OUTSTANDING MATCH, HOPEFULLY WE CAN PULL OFF SOMETHING CLOSE TO THE QUILITY INDIANA MATCH LAST YEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,Y`ALL COME,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :surprise: