Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alrighty, What'd You Get?

ChrisStock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Carhartt sweatshirt(usuall work attire), Turtles (chocolate,pecan,and carmel candies MMMMMMMMM),some cologne cause my sister thinks I stink,a puppy calender, and some cash.

Scott

P.S. most of the shooting gifts I buy for myself :devil:

I recieved the M1 carbine my grandfather carried during WWII . 25 missions over Germany and Africa , 6 airplanes and a bunch of emergency landings later she still goes bang .

Very cool!!! I have an 8mm Mauser my father brought back from Korea, (Chosin Reservoir). That won't leave my possession until I'm buried. He tossed his m-1 carbine in lieu of a garand.

I got a tricked out 10/22, a Springfield XD9, leatherman, clothes, and a big smile from my 5 yr old. Before he fell asleep on xmas he looked at me at and said merry christmas daddy, I love you...

DaG

My wife informed me that the Meopta scope I bought myself a couple of weeks ago was my Christmas present. Cool by me! Got a Best Buy gift card from my brother, so I'll probably grab a few HD-DVDs. I got the wife tickets to a Dallas Stars game (she's a huge fan!)

Wish I lived on Sheldon's (aka General Chang) street! The only thing Santa left at my house was a bunch of reindeer poo on my front lawn! :goof:

I received the best gifts ever. Spent the whole day with my son, daughter in law and 15 month granddaughter. His inlaws were there also, who I think the world of. Knew the inlaws twenty years before the kids met again and married. Audrey, my granddaughter is such a trip. Just a real blessing!

Oh yeah, gifts. kids got a ton of cool stuff. I got the bills and have no qualms about it. What did I get? Well, being retired and single with everything paid for... every day is Christmas, every meal is a feast and every march is a parade!

Cheers,

Pat