Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merry Christmas!

JThompson

I put this in the what I like forum, so those of us at BE who remember what this, "Holiday" is really about can wish each other a Merry Christmas.

With that in mind I would like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope and pray you are all safe and that Santa is good to you.

Brian has already filled my Christmas list by introducing all you folks!

To those that have lost love ones lately; you will be in my thoughts... I know how hard Christmas can be without your loved ones there to share it with you. Bless you esp.

As my Grandma used to close

XXXOOO

Miss you Grams

Jim

And a very Merry Christmas back at you! I hope everyone here has a wonderful Christmas and a safe and joyous New Year, too.

My Christmas wish is that the "Last Shots Fired" forum and the posts describing the bitter battles so many here are enduring would grind to a halt due to lack of cause. Just maybe...

I put this in the what I like forum, so those of us at BE who remember what this, "Holiday" is really about can wish each other a Merry Christmas.

With that in mind I would like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope and pray you are all safe and that Santa is good to you.

Brian has already filled my Christmas list by introducing all you folks!

To those that have lost love ones lately; you will be in my thoughts... I know how hard Christmas can be without your loved ones there to share it with you. Bless you esp.

As my Grandma used to close

XXXOOO

Miss you Grams

Jim

Back at ya bro! ;)