Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALABAMA STATE MATCH

the alabama state match will be the 2'nd weekend of march. it will be at mossbranch shooting range in anniston al.

we are having a special classifier in january. this will be on our club date the 3'rd weekend of the month. this will get you ready for the state match.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

R C

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Roger,

Did you have a chance to look at the 3rd weekend (14,15,16) of March (regular club match date) and talk it over with Woogie. Randal left Benning with the 3rd weekend marked on his calendar. This is the date that he has told several people about. The 4th weekend is Easter so that wouldn't work. Those of us who are going to the Double Tap Ranch match will still be in town and able to shoot this match. It would also be great to have this as a one day match similar to the Georgia State match. These are just my thoughts on this. I know this will be another really fun match regardless.

Thanks.

Hey Roger,

Did you have a chance to look at the 3rd weekend (14,15,16) of March (regular club match date) and talk it over with Woogie. Randal left Benning with the 3rd weekend marked on his calendar. This is the date that he has told several people about. The 4th weekend is Easter so that wouldn't work. Those of us who are going to the Double Tap Ranch match will still be in town and able to shoot this match. It would also be great to have this as a one day match similar to the Georgia State match. These are just my thoughts on this. I know this will be another really fun match regardless.

Thanks.

+ 1 on the 3rd weekend if the date has not been set in stone yet. Also would love to shoot it as a one day match. Either way, I am sure it will be a great match & I am looking forward to it. :cheers:

I appericate everyones comments on the dates of the match. the alabama state match will be held on the 2nd weekend of march. which is the 8th and 9th of march. we will let everyone know in plenty of time if this will be a one day or two day match.

thanks

roger cash

I'm down. Me and the little woman can get there hopefully Friday night, ready to shoot (just me) and head out as fast as possible Sunday. So...a one day would be ideal, unless y'all plan on getting out of there EARLY on Sunday.

Looking forward to it Roger.

Rich

I'm down. Me and the little woman can get there hopefully Friday night, ready to shoot (just me) and head out as fast as possible Sunday. So...a one day would be ideal, unless y'all plan on getting out of there EARLY on Sunday.

Looking forward to it Roger.

Rich

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU RICH,GLAD Y'ALL ARE COMMING.

ROGER

Roger,

Can some us who can't be there for the entire weekend shoot with the RO's on Friday if this turns out to be a 2 day match? Any thoughts on the entry fee yet?

Thanks

brian

there is no problem with anyone shooting on friday.we are working on all the details of the match right now.we will have everything worked out in a few days.hope to see you there.

roger

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Roger,

Do you guys need me and Bill to help with this one???? I could really use another Saturday night game!! :cheers:

Cindy

cindy

yes yes yes yes we need you and bill. the only thing is you have to promise not to take all of our money this time.

thanks cindy