Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Self Assembling 1911

ChuckS

I have this thing about having at least one spare of every part. Especially the ones that like to shoot across the room.

That's one of my favorite stories at the range. Guy is working on a .45 on truck seat and starts to assembly it and recoil plug shoots across and shatters side window. It was funny when it happened. :surprise:

I have a question. Does anyone out there know how I can save that video on my hard disc or on a cd, as things like that on the internet have a way of "disappearing" after a while and I would like to keep that for future reference?

I am a "computer ninny", so it has to be explained sort of simply...............

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Best regards,

Jeffro

I have this thing about having at least one spare of every part. Especially the ones that like to shoot across the room.

That's one of my favorite stories at the range. Guy is working on a .45 on truck seat and starts to assembly it and recoil plug shoots across and shatters side window. It was funny when it happened. :surprise:

I put a fresh dent in the new house doing that a few weeks ago. :unsure:

I put a fresh dent in the new house doing that a few weeks ago. :unsure:

That's why I field strip and clean at my Dad's house. Besides, I get to drink his coffee that way. Way snazzy video.

Just to be pedantic, 1 other small mistake is that it dosent show the locking in of the mag release catch. Sorry but that caught me out first time. Otherwise absolutley fabulous.

Actually it does show the locking of the mag release, but it does not show the grip bushings being screwed into the frame

Alan