Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 US National Steel Championships

pmd

Thought I'd pass on the 411 in case others are making plans..

From their website http://www.ussteelshoot.com/ :

2008 US National Steel Championships

NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the 2008 US Steel Championships date and possibly location will be changed. We expect to have our new dates and locations finalized and announced soon. As soon as we know, we will post the information here. We are working hard to provide you with the best shooting locations and dates for this year's championship. Thank you for your patience.

Update from Derek.

I also posted in the "Match Announcements - Pistol Only" section:

The US Steel Nationals will be at Skip J Range in Anderson, South Carolina March 13-16, Sunday the 16th awards; we should have the range ready for practice on the March 10

Feel free to pass this info on.

http://www.skipjrange.com/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received an email from the Skip-J range saying that there will be a Benos squad at this match. I'm planning to work and shoot this match. It would be a treat to meet some forum members down here.

Let's keep this thread updated. We hope that one day this match will only be second to the World Shoot in CA.

I'm hoping to get there for the Feb steel match. I've only shot the match twice with 2 guns. Piru in '06 and Fl last year. Practice around here is almost impossible as no club near me shoots it. I figure it would be a good chance to get familiar with the area and get a little practice in.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey JD45, you can try to get all of the BE members together and we can award a few prizes to the forum members. Possibly before the shooters meeting, or after the main match is finished on saturday.

Chris and I will be there all weekend with a large display of SC targets. We have targets to deliver so the customers do not have to pay shipping charges.

How many BE members are shooting this match?

regards, karl @ GT

Hey JD45, you can try to get all of the BE members together and we can award a few prizes to the forum members. Possibly before the shooters meeting, or after the main match is finished on saturday.

Chris and I will be there all weekend with a large display of SC targets. We have targets to deliver so the customers do not have to pay shipping charges.

How many BE members are shooting this match?

regards, karl @ GT

Hey Karl, there's a page started about BE members attending this shoot, here's the link...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59250

maybe you want to post over there with this question :blink:

See you there B)