Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kyle Gets His %*#^ Mug In My Front Sight

Who let Kyle in my Front Sight magazine? I need to talk to Voigt ASAP.

All kidding aside, I think it's great that a BE.com type got his face in Front Sight. Kudos to Kyle and Patrick Sweeney for their appearences and articles. 3 gun RULES and it seems to be growing and gaining influence, thanks in large part to people who post here. THANKS GUYS.

You'll be happy to know that the now infamous "Delia" A1 stock is now in my possession. In fact, it won the first match that it attended with me in Tucson.

For those of you who don't know this tale, I shall now share it with you. Beware it's not for the faint of heart and it shows the perils that competitive shooters may face.

The day before MM3G, I was practicing on the public range. Todd Salmon joined me. We were shooting steel and yacking about ARs and I was questioning him about his JP AR and its aluminum bolt carrier (which he says works wonderfully). He said "Here shoot it" and handed me his AR which has an M16A1 stock. I shot a few rounds and looked down at the rifle. Much to my shock and awe, my wife's name "Delia" was carved in the stock in tiny letters. I said "Todd, why is my wife's name carved in your gun?" His face contorted, turned red and he began to stammer "I, I, I don't know..." remember I was holding HIS AR with a Beta mag holding about 50 rounds. He professed complete innocence, claiming that he just plucked the stock from a bunch of left over A1 stocks and had no idea that her name was on there. He even tried to Jedi mind trick me by asking if my wife was in the Army (No) or if she knew anybody in the Army because that's where the stock came from. (Hmmmm, is Kyle old enough to have had an A1 stock issued to him? He was pretty friendly w/ my wife in North Carolina.....) I figured shooting Todd with his own AR on the public range would be rude, bad for the match and would get me in trouble with my fellow prosecutors plus it might make him mad, hitting him would just result in him hurting me so we ended up trading stocks. The Delia has come home.

Hey, maybe that was my wife that Todd had put on the stock. Humm-no wonder she let's me buy alot of gun stuff now adays. I saw them two chummim' up at Kyle's match last year, like sharing cake under the tent!!

:angry:

But hey, as long as I get alot of guns, that's cool!

Todd shared some cobbler with Delia in North Carolina as well. I also saw him speak to Mike Hughes' wife at MM3G. Coincidence? I think not! Sure, Todd seems like a nice guy but now we know the truth. Not only is he a better shot than everybody, he has made cuckolds of us all. (I've always wanted to use cuckold in a sentence).

We need to have a full inspection of his equipment at the next match. How can he fit all these names on a shorty A1 stock? I'll bet he's got an A2 stock on there by now. Maybe he's gone and got an M1A!

Ok... as a Florida school teacher I have to defend my boy Todd... I might need a good resource officer some time as they frown on me wearing the single stack to school ...he's the first one I've see use super glue for its intended purpose... two years ago at North Carolina he slipped going prone in the rain on the long range rifle stage, and bit thru his lip... came back the next morning with it glued together.... Les

Deke,

I most desperately hope that we will not need to use the word "cuckold" more frequently around here. Should it appear to become necessary I'll have to start hanging out somewhere else.

You can borrow my guns, ammo, holster, belt, etc. On a good day you could even borrow my truck. But sheesh! a guy's got to draw the line somewhere!

Cheers,

Les, you must not be married.

I'll bet Todd is a great school resource officer. His story about the burglar, his K9, and said burglar's destiny with eunichosity, has got to be one of the best police stories EVER!

Yea, and my wife's name is Delia too!!

Todd is in big trouble now! Slicky boy, she came clean about it all, how you just had to engrave her name on the stock. eerrrrr

Did I mention I got a new gun today???

It must be cool, being you, lookin at me!!

Hey Boys,

I think the reason Todd trades stocks so often is that they are full of names. We need to check his residence. I bet he has a whole wall with nothing but AR stocks hanging on it. That's my theory.

Sounds like a good idea except you've got a prosecutor going in this time so be sure that the helicopter comes to a COMPLETE stop before I get out. Do you think Florida will honor a search warrant issued in Arizona? I think we can move the North American Tactical 3 Gun from North Carolina to Florida and the 1st stage can be called "Cuckold's Revenge" or "I've been Cuckolded and I've got a Warrant," or "Todd Salmon, Male Gigolo."

Fellas,

I sure am glad this has turned on ol Salmon Head...

Last time I shot a match he had his mags each marked with a Capital letter.. didn't pay much attention but now I remember.

They were marked M E L Y N D A.............. Now I am pissed.

If anyone sees him, tell him I am after him... I can see it now, just like the roadrunner and coyote..... A big rock proped up and a trail of those little Powdered Sugar Donuts leading him to the trap..... Oh yeah.. we will get him.

LOL

KyleL :angry:

So it takes a call from a real friend to let me know I'm being so completely trashed on this site!

I never expected this from you guys.......

Calling me a school resource officer, the accusations, the inuendo, and the powdered donut comment! Geez, Kyle, you had to go there! I thought that was so beneath you, (but then I did see you wearing a Remington shirt!)

After the mishap with my dog and the UPS man where I sustained a disfiguring wound, I have sought rehabilitatation and comfort from sensitive and understanding people. You guys are obviously not that understanding.

The company of the wives is strictly plutonic, I swear. They just make me feel better about myself, you know.... , my weight...., my injuries from public service. They understand me, and accept me me for who I truley am.

My rifle stocks are my business, and you guys are going to have to live with that. Clear your minds of the jealousy, accept reality. We all have a purpous on this earth, and mine is to spread joy to others.

In the meanwhile, I would like to remind you all of the words of a King, "Can't we all just try to get along?"

Todd,

Sorry about that Todd, if I would have known you could read I would have let you know....LOL

Glad you have finally joined the Best forum on the web... Now that we finally have your attention we can find out what you know about this whole three gun business.........

Look forward to seeing you at our match..

ADIOS

KyleL B)

ToddS, you finally made it here! Since I just met you at SMM3G and don't know a thing, I just stayed in the background & got a good chuckle or two with the "rifle stock" stories (glad my wife didn't come down to AZ with me.) By the way, how many ladies have you met using my name as the "come on" line ;) ?

HD

Todd, it's about time you made to BE.Com. Glad you're here. Kyle's right, it's about time you shared some of your knowledge and opinions with us shooter guys here, instead of our wives, although I suspect you post on Shooter'sWives.com all the time. If you don't start posting, we'll just go on picking on you. I swear, I'll delete any future powdered donut comments. Kyle is just plain mad dog mean.