Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New American Bulldog Puppy

glock17w

I will take more pictures of him once he arrives. I am excited to get him. I have researched American Bulldogs and breeders for two years and I settled on buying from the breeder I purchased him from after looking at many breeders. He is basically my limited pistol that I would have purchased. I think he will be well worth it though. I guess I will continue to shoot production.

The American Bulldog is a confident dog. It is very loyal to the family. It is a great breed. i have had a German Shepherd which was a great dog. I wanted a real dog that didn't shed as much as the German Shepherd. Real dog meaning not a small dog. I looked at the Doberman but my apartment complex wouldn't allow them. The American Bulldog can be a great family companion as well as a working dog that can perform many different jobs. They can be a catch dog, SchD Dog, guard dog, watch dog or whatever you want. They are very versatile. I can't wait.

I had a white one w a black patch over his left eyeI rescued, for 10 years. sweet as pie, unless you were attempting to break into my house, or rushed my car. Great with kids. (he would let my nephew ride him!) He drooled a lot, and flung slime as high as the ceiling. Very intelligent breed and loyal too. A great breed no doubt; if you have the space for em. Mine was over 100lbs. congratulations.