Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suppressors!

Conqueror

I just filled out my Form 4s for my first two suppressors, but I figure I can't be the only one here who likes them... anyone else enjoy getting less bang for your buck? :ph34r:

YHM Cobra .45 suppressor on my Springfield TRP Operator, with Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light. This is my home defense blaster.

imgp0068xu7.jpg

And the "fun" blaster, my highly-modified Ruger MkIII with PacLite receiver/barrel, Springfield 1911 grit grips, and a Liberty Sparrowhawk .22 suppressor:

imgp0067us0.jpg

Should be about 5 weeks till the forms clear and I can take the cans home. Post 'em if you got 'em!

YHM Cobra .45 suppressor on my Springfield TRP Operator, with Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light. This is my home defense blaster.

Cool you can defend the homestead without even waking up the neighbors

I figure I can't be the only one here who likes them... anyone else enjoy getting less bang for your buck? :ph34r:

Post 'em if you got 'em!

Ok....

:ph34r::wub::ph34r:

9mm AR-15 built from parts. SBR'd w/ a 5" barrel. AAC "Phantom" 9mm silencer.

Oh So Much Fun.

post-6093-1194122182.jpg

Here is the same silencer on a 92G Elite 1A w/ a Jarvis Barrel.

Also very fun. Just need to get some taller sights, but w/ both eyes open it's still easy to hit pretty accurately.

(thinking a laser/light for the rail might be fun)

post-6093-1194121793.jpg

-rvb

edited to add: with 147gr Zero jhp's at 900 fps, it's SO quiet. I've heard louder paintball guns. And with the AR it's easy to hit out to 100 yds w/ no effort even standing.

Edited by rvb

^^^Nice SWR cans. I met most of their staff at the July AAC shoot, they are truly nice guys and great to hang out with. And they make great products too!

yup, i love their products and service. I will prolly never be free enough to get to the silencer shoot but Im bitting my fingers waiting for the new specwar :surprise:

Yeah, it looks enticing. And they have one hell of a welder working for them, judging from Henry's photo of the new SpecWar core (no robotic welder yet for SWR). You should definitely try to make the shoot if you ever have a chance, it's a great experience.

I have a SWR Trident 9. I have a SWR Specwar II for 5.56 and a SWR Warlock in .22 on the way when the paperwork clears. I thought I better get them before the next elections come around. I am also waiting for my SBR paperwork to get here for my RRA 9mm and a custom POF/VLTOR I am building with a 11.5" barrel. These cans will look nice on both rifles.

Here is the trident.

daves253.jpg

Did someone say suppressors????

Lots of fun! No need for hearing protection, reduces flash, decreases group size. What's not to like?

SWR Makes some great stuff. I have a few of there cans and have been pretty happy with them!

imgp0252.jpg

imgp0253.jpg