Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Man Rooms

markm

I have a 20x24 shop with 2 rooms where I hang out.

In the front room I have my tools and is where I cast bullets. Unfortunately I have to store my lawn mowers in there also.

In the back room is where I do all my loading, cleaning, tweaking, tuning. It is also where I have a tv and vcr. I used to have a small frig but it died. I also have all my guitars and amps and my sons drums are in there.

No way in hell will I post a picture, it looks like a bomb exploded in both rooms.

Hey Steve!

I played music for 16 years till the carpel tunnel took away my left wrist. I sure miss the jams, and for some reason my neighbors talk to me now, whereas before they gave me the bird. Go figure. I kinda wish they didn't talk to me, know what I mean...

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of men's rooms.....

This is just what's needed for a good men's room in a Man's Room (yup, some are lucky enough to have a bathroom in their basement....)

I really like the shower curtain rings!

And don't forget this Six Gun

Not sure if it's $59.96 cool, but....

post-6835-1196973354.jpg

post-6835-1196973380.jpg

I am going to have to come over and deplete your scotch and bourbon selections pretty soon. All you are missing is a humidor filled with Monte Cristo #2 from a little island south of Miami.

Very nice man zone you got there.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Holy baller status batman! But with crown molding and a plasma, that's more like a "gentlemans room". :-)

My "man room" is more like a cave with concrete floors, unfinished sheetrock and a old futon. (aka 3rd car garage stall) But mine has a reloader! :P

Nicely done room!