Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Summer Blast

We like to make it easy to play and pay......walk up, sign up, pay and shoot. This can all be done right there at the pistol side match.

Can't get any easier.

DCarter, I will inquire to see if the donor of the M&P will make it a M&P9L, stay tuned!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We like to make it easy to play and pay......walk up, sign up, pay and shoot. This can all be done right there at the pistol side match.

Can't get any easier.

DCarter, I will inquire to see if the donor of the M&P will make it a M&P9L, stay tuned!

Cool! That would be something for a prize.

All Saturday slots for Summer Blast are full - Saturday AM & Saturday PM.

Sunday AM will fill soon. Still room in Friday AM & PM Slots.

Please do not delay if you were planning to shoot Summer Blast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

Is the shotgun side event one run and done? Or reshoot as many times as needed?

thanks, Karl @ GT

Last year, your first run was for the payout and you could run it as many times as you wanted after that each run was an additional entry into the shotgun drawing. Each additional run was only $5. I am sure Howard will post the shotgun rules on the match web site.

Larry

The match has been approved as a level III Tournament.

I have attached the stages for your viewing pleasure. All 10 stages. Many different way to shoot them, different views with twists and turns, the way we like it.

Larry

2008_SB_Stage_1.ppt

2008_SB_Stage_2.doc

2008_SB_Stage_3.doc

2008_SB_Stage_4.doc

06_03.pdf

2008_SB_Stage_6.doc

2008_SB_Stage_7.doc

2008_SB_Stage_8.doc

2008_SB_Stage_9.doc

2008_SB_stage_10.doc

j2fast, can you merge them into one PDF document? This way I can print on a duplex printer and make a booklet like you would get from the Nationals. If not, no worries

Here....

Edited by vluc

Larry, the round count is wrong on Stage 3. It should be 12. :) Damn, gotta reload in there somewhere.

OH SA....you don't read my friend. 1 round per target thus only 8 rounds to complete that stage. Just a small twist!!!! :devil::goof:

Edited by sbmd

Larry, the round count is wrong on Stage 3. It should be 12. :) Damn, gotta reload in there somewhere.

OH SA....you don't read my friend. 1 round per target thus only 8 rounds to complete that stage. Just a small twist!!!! :devil::goof:

OOOOhhh! Damn, there are a LOT of those little things in these stages... I opened up stage two and thought, "now why are all those targets just blank like that" :blink: Then after looking at it I thought, "That is more evil than any no-shoot than I have ever placed in a stage" :devil: . Hard to shoot, hell, It's gonna be hard to RO! It's going to take at least one RO to figure out if a target was engaged or not, and another to run the timer, and another to run the score cards. :o

Larry did say he needed 4 staff per stage....

Umm. . .Actually, Larry said he needed 4 more staff. We are staffing 5 per stage. You cannot run a fast paced, quality match without great staff.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Well, that didn't take long.

All Saturday & all Sunday slots for Summer Blast are full - Saturday AM & Saturday PM & Sunday AM.

If you did not get a confirmation from me (20 went out today), you are not in Sunday. Still room in Friday AM & PM Slots.

Please do not delay if you were planning to shoot Summer Blast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Larry did say he needed 4 staff per stage....

Umm. . .Actually, Larry said he needed 4 more staff. We are staffing 5 per stage. You cannot run a fast paced, quality match without great staff.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Oh- whoops- sorry I blew-up... ;)

Just got off the phone with Linda a little while ago.....what can I say other than what Thomas Moore said, WOW! I can not believe that in just 5 weeks the most desirable shooting times are taken.

With that said, Linda, Lew, Howard and myself are going to look at some ways to make some additional slots but it is going to be tight.....I mean real tight! I will not make any promises.

If Linda has not sent you a match confirmation via email....you probably are not in the match! Stay tuned updates will follow. If you know anyone that plans to send in their match application, Friday is open and we can fit some folks on Thursday with the match staff.

If all goes well we will have 325-350 shooters at the match for 2008. Oh yea, don't forget to bring your shotgun and extra cash for the pistol side match.

We have an Open gun committed to the raffle and it looks like we will have another 5-8, still working the sponsors......

Larry