Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AUBURN 20 FLORIDA 17

DrawandDuck

I have a cousin that is a true Gator, 4 year degree, masters degree, and is a orange and blue fanatic. Her husband also, as most of their friend and immediate family are gator fans. I just finished talking to her and she is so upset, I dont think they will be able to function properly tommorrow, especially as they now live in Tallahassee. To bad but it gives me plenty to pick on her with for the next 2 months. My daugther goes to Appalachin State so I can really rub it in. Plus they lost in the swamp for the first time in 18 games....

Edited by scirocco38s

Absolutely great game.

Everybody got down on Auburn because they lost a couple of games already.

I never believed they were as bad as some folks were making them out to be.

They won their season opener against Kansas State (who knocked off Texas yesterday).

They lost in overtime to USF (who knocked off West Virgina Friday)

They also lost to Miss. State (who lost yesterday but played well in a road game at South Carolina).

19 point underdog to Florida? ..... Please.

That young offensive line is growing up.

Let's see where we go from here.

War Eagle.

Tony

WTS: Slightly used kryptonite. Contact Tommy Tuberville

Edited by 38superman

I got to thinking, wouldn't it have been FUNNY for Auburn to have missed the first field goal attempt then get to re-kick after the FL coach called the time out right before the snap and MAKE IT. It is all history now but apparently he is the 2nd coach to call the time out at the very last second and have the kicker still attempt the field goal. If this trend continues it is just a matter of time before it will happen.

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

I don't know if it will become a trend or not.

As you say, when the coach called time, there was no way to know if the kick was going to be good or not.

Anything can happen, block, mishandled snap.

If the first try is a miss, you just give them a practice shot and a second chance.

I don't see the wisdom.

It's a wonderful day when the Tigers win and UAT loses.

Odds are Urban Myers' timeout strategy will be illegal in college football next season. His standing there with his hand on the line judge's shoulder is probably against the rules now.