Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

Aside from the party, bring your clear shooting glasses!

We shot the "Tribal Council" stage with the tiki torches yesterday.

I had to hide my transition lenses in my shirt for a few minutes to keep them clear.

The torches are bright enough but just barely.

Fun match...

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the party, bring your clear shooting glasses!

We shot the "Tribal Council" stage with the tiki torches yesterday.

I had to hide my transition lenses in my shirt for a few minutes to keep them clear.

The torches are bright enough but just barely.

Fun match...

:blink: NOw ! Thats! ....INside.... information

THe RO Match this weekend was great! I appreciate all the help and suggestions from the staff. We found a few improvements to make the Stages. The Biggest one is on Tribal Council stg 12.

We are starting you just outside the entrance instead of 15 feet away. The start postion will be in the box facing down range hands cupped over your eyes. Your Gun will be loaded BUT inside the Cave on a white piece of carpet on a table. We had an issue with the 180 going throught the Entrance and folks where bouncing off the flat black back wall. so for safety reasons we changed the start.

Had a 65 year old with cateracts shoot the stage and told me he had no problem seeing anything. We will have the on deck shooter follow the Offside RO inside to help them adjust their eyes to the low light and make ready

Edited by scorch

Hi Robert,

The DTR website is down and i am trying to find an address to send ammo.

Can anyone help me out?

From the Website:

Shipping Ammo to the Match

You may ship your ammo to the match to the same address listed on the match entry form.

3200 Grant St. Wichita Falls, Tx 76308

"Also removed one target on stage 11 there will be 2 laying down targets on the left side and three on the right side (as you look at the stage from the front)"

Now why did you do that?

I have to reshoot it now but no reload for sure this time.

Jimmy will be glad! He screwed it....

"Also removed one target on stage 11 there will be 2 laying down targets on the left side and three on the right side (as you look at the stage from the front)"

Now why did you do that?

Jimmy will be happy But I am not. :angry2: I had a Great stage 10.35 with 85 pts = HF of 8.2125

everything rolled on that stage for me, timing of the swinging target and reloads..

Oh well i guess I CAN reshoot it ... :(:angry2::wacko:

J.Kee

Now why did you do that?

Hmmm...why not take the one "laying down target" off of stage 9, and just place on stage 11?

This would keep stage 11 intact, and thereby keep the Mick a happy camper! Yeah, yeah, yeah...THAT'S the ticket!

Then again, there would be those few unfortunate RO's that would have to reshoot stage 9...which, as unfortunate as it is, I'm really OK with! :rolleyes:

OK after taking to the Staff, They Shoot Stg 11 with the Three Targets on Both Sides. So No Changes on Stage 11. I was in the Cave doing Light Wiring when the Staff shot Stage 11. They had used the Laying down target off of Stg 9 Since we were one short and used it on 11 to shoot the stage (all Postions are marked) then moved it back to 9 after they completed the stage and I had Made an assuption that they did not get the message to do what they did and shot it with 2 instead of three. SO ONCE AGAIN NO CHANGES ON STG 11.

List for Sat night, Texas Roadhouse.

Ken Hebert

Scott Steele

XRE

Theknighttoflight

StingerJG

Nanci & Jim

Dansy & Sylvie

Alamo

NM3GNR, Vicki, Rick

Randy Ryan

Mike Taylor

AJ

Mike Patrick

GunnerBU & Dad

Carolyn & Larry H

DJPOLO

Ice Dragon

Shred

Adding :

Jerry B

Pat M

Rod C

Dstroyed and group 3

Trodrig

Carina

Kevin

Jerry

Barrett

That's 34

Can we add Don H. - he just got on squad 21 - I am not telling how it happen :ph34r:

List for Sat night, Texas Roadhouse.

Ken Hebert

Scott Steele

XRE

Theknighttoflight

StingerJG

Nanci & Jim

Dansy & Sylvie

Alamo

NM3GNR, Vicki, Rick

Randy Ryan

Mike Taylor

AJ

Mike Patrick

GunnerBU & Dad

Carolyn & Larry H

DJPOLO

Ice Dragon

Shred

Adding :

Jerry B

Pat M

Rod C

Dstroyed and group 3

Trodrig

Carina

Kevin

Jerry

Barrett

That's 34

Can we add Don H. - he just got on squad 21 - I am not telling how it happen :ph34r:

Don H. Added !

Only 2 (two) Days Left to Move your Self Around on the self Sqaudding Matrix till we lock it up. Weare Not Taking any more divsion Changes after the 22nd either. We are running the Classifaction Update Program on ez win score today. Every one Prayer for Sunshine Match Weekend (really). Has been in the 80's here the last week. Had Some Rain the Last couple of Days Shuld Knock Down the Dust.

Robert,

You shouldnt have mentioned the weather;

when I checked the forecast this morning saturday was 72 and sunny with 10% chance to precip to this:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTX...om=search_10day

:o

Looks good for us Friday shooters but no way I'm trusting any ten-day forecast. ;)

Just checked the weather link and shows a 60% chance of rain for Sat (pic of rain and dark cloud) then further on the right there's a reminder to not forget your sunscreen??? <_< Those weather people sure do have a strange sense of humor :lol:

I'm getting 3-8 inches of snow tonight where I am. (On top of 2-3 feet already on the ground.) I don't care if there are thunderstorms or tornadoes while I'm down in Texas, so long as they're warmish and ice free! :)