Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Championship '08

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sand issue is not as bad as I or other shooters are making it out to be. Yes there are a few bays that beach atire might be called for, but the host range has invested a lot of time and money building new bays. These new bays have hard dirt and some grass in them. Like any other range and match it is alwayw wise to clean any mag that hit the dirt.

I will post more information as it comes available.

Grand Rapids is the closest airport. About 45 min drive to the range.

Everybody is welcome on the early heads up on the match date. Gary wanted the venue on board for this years Area 5 so he went to work early to get it started. I just like reading all the chatter about the beach and need for suntan lotion, lounge chair is optional.

And thanks to the Area 5 Director for making this deal early and announcing it at this years Area 5 Championship :devil:

Hey that guy owes me $20!

:lol:

Just kidding Mr. Stevens. May I get you some coffee?

Don't laugh! He'll do it I swear. Hey PB, while your up getting "Mr Stevens" some coffee could you get me a glass of water?

..... so you won't be too surprised if we show up in swimsuits with umbrella drinks & beach chairs in hand ??? :surprise::lol:

Chris

just don't show up with the Jake D. swim suit.

Sorry Jake I had to. :rolleyes:

WSB

Standing in sand castle with shoes and socks in strong hand.......

The sand issue is not as bad as I or other shooters are making it out to be.

That's good news. I was worried a little bit about getting my gun dirty. :unsure:

:lol::lol:

You're sense of sarcasm isn't lost on me Flex! :lol::wacko:

(Hey you dry-fire sissies...what's this "until" stuff???)

No "untils" here baby! When my hands/gun bleeds during practice, I smear it on my shirt and pretend it is the blood of my enemies :devil:

Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

Sparta.jpg