Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moved to the Moderator Forum:2010 Pan American Shotgun Championship

Adrie and Jansen, Thank you both for the kind words. I had to mention though that Paolo Zambia of Italy really put on a four day shotgun clinic at this match. I'm sure Roger Karp did as well since he edged Paolo by less than 4 match points in a 30 stage match. Paolo and Sylvia are two of the most open and friendly people I have ever met and I sincerely hope to visit with them again. Unfortunately, I think this match will end up being very expensive for me since I now have to make one (or more) of the upcoming European matches to find out how it is really to be done! It was also interesting to me that the top five in standard manual were all from different countries. I am sure there is a lesson there somewhere. Joe

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt see the results before said adjustment but i just see that the funteam Italian Dutch Connection

gained the most points of all STD Manual teams :lol:

Somehow their total matchpoints is exactly the same as for the USA Standard Team 4949.6524 B)

Sweet!

Sweet Adrie! Almost as much fun as shooting was hanging out with Adrie, Peter and assorted other wild bunch types from all over at the RockCastle tent. It was really hot for some but the whole thing was way cool. Linda Chico got a well deserved standing ovation!!!!

Here are some videos .

Adrie and Jansen, Thank you both for the kind words. I had to mention though that Paolo Zambia of Italy really put on a four day shotgun clinic at this match. I'm sure Roger Karp did as well since he edged Paolo by less than 4 match points in a 30 stage match. Paolo and Sylvia are two of the most open and friendly people I have ever met and I sincerely hope to visit with them again. Unfortunately, I think this match will end up being very expensive for me since I now have to make one (or more) of the upcoming European matches to find out how it is really to be done! It was also interesting to me that the top five in standard manual were all from different countries. I am sure there is a lesson there somewhere. Joe

I think the lesson is that we have brothers in arms and IPSC around the world. This is what makes IPSC great! Great shooting Joe!

First of all i want to thank Linda and her staff for this great match and the help i got when things got bad for some one thats

not use to the system THANKS!!

I had some thoughts before i came over that the climate over there would be quit hard on a person from this far up north and it was twice that hard :wacko: so i take my hat off for those who continued on to the 3gun match in rocky mountain because if i had went over there to i had probably ended up in a black bag thats how i felt after the Pan am totally exhausted so lesson learned better prepared next time..

and a BIG THANKS to squad 11 you gave me fuel for the fire and new tricks to use in up coming event´s. and to the people at Rock Castle you did a helluva job to make this match an unforgivable event! and to all the nice people i met at the match the American shooters and the Brazilians and of course all others i hope to meet you all again soon and Trapr i owe you one :cheers:

and with out Gamaliel´s help i would had trove´n sticks at the plates they were very professionals and patient with my ammo tests you Rocks :bow: THANKS!!

Roger Karp

Edited by IR 61

A big thanks to squad 6, Andy, Ben, Al, George, Chris, and Sean, who loaned me gear, helped me understand stage breakdowns, gave instruction and ultimately baby sitted me through the match. Nick and Nate, as always, on point. Linda, thanks for allowing me to be a part. Hell of a good time. Hook, line and sinker.

Chad

This is more fun than necessary, and we were glad to have you out. You've been around this a long time and we're all glad you're shooting it now.

See you at the next one, maybe the Ozark match!

Edited by Sean.McCanne