Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moved to the Moderator Forum:2010 Pan American Shotgun Championship

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived yesterday - no dramas (other than losing a tooth and now need a dentist). No bugs in sight but then still at the Best Western rather than on the range.

Having a day with Sue then on the range tomorrow to help.

Hotel is fine - good choice, Linda. Denny's next door is good too!

Arrived yesterday - no dramas (other than losing a tooth and now need a dentist). No bugs in sight but then still at the Best Western rather than on the range.

Having a day with Sue then on the range tomorrow to help.

Hotel is fine - good choice, Linda. Denny's next door is good too!

Neil: We only eat at Denny's if Cracker Barrel or Waffle House is not available :cheers:

Mike, from this point forward you have been banned from HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Since your countrymen can't have one it would be unfair for you to partake of the forbidden fruit. :devil:

trapr

also since you have a inglorious past with Bourbon, Whiskey, we have a new drink that includes Vodka!!!!

trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Dennys ??? Yuck !! Ihop is the only saving grace in American cuisine !!!!

I've always had to put up with my British friends/colleagues taking the mickey out of my by telling me that American beer is like "making love in a canoe" (translation available via PM for those who are unacquainted with the metaphor).

Yet, when we had a meeting in Florida and I asked the Brits to go for the beer that would satisfy them, they came back with (hold on to your chair) Miller Light.

Yet, when we had a meeting in Florida and I asked the Brits to go for the beer that would satisfy them, they came back with (hold on to your chair) Miller Light.

They were clearly either 'light on their lofers' or were Scottish. Either explanation is understandable.

Traps, I didnt want to introduce Dave to Hooters just yet, he has only just discovered mag fed shotguns and the testosterone oozes out of every pore.

Those poor Hooter chicks who are used to the worse mankind can throw at them just wouldnt know what hit them !!! :rolleyes:

I've always had to put up with my British friends/colleagues taking the mickey out of my by telling me that American beer is like "making love in a canoe" (translation available via PM for those who are unacquainted with the metaphor).

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MILLER LIGHT???????? :angry2:

Nothing!!!!!!!!

My wife and all her girlfriends drink the hell out of it when they run out of smirnoff ice.

Edited by jtischauser

I hope the heat will be moderated by the cold front coming down from Canada. Just finished packing the truck. I pick up Scott (Busyhawk) at 6:00AM and we head out. Should get to Park City, KY by Wednesday. Then next Sunday night after the Pan Am we head to Raton, NM for the Rocky Mountain 3 gun match. I just hope I didn't forget anything. (Ammo?Guns?Water?Snacks?Holster?Clothes?Money?Phone?Laptop?More guns?Fan?)

Doug

Nothing!!!!!!!!

My wife and all her girlfriends drink the hell out of it when they run out of smirnoff ice.

Sweet tell her I will have plenty Wednesday

Just a little over 24 hours before we Canadians Invade your fine Country, LOL.

A couple of our Shotguns broke over the weekend, and we are having parts shipped to our Hotel.......Nothing like last minute panics!

I've always had to put up with my British friends/colleagues taking the mickey out of my by telling me that American beer is like "making love in a canoe" (translation available via PM for those who are unacquainted with the metaphor). [They're right! - Bn]

It's what you drink when you don't want a beer. :P

Sounds like your Brits in that scenario were being diplomatic. They could have brought back Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, McKewan's Scotch Ale, or even plain old Guinness!

Where do we register at? The Lodge? Rockcastle shooting? The Golf Course? and does anyone know where the map is for these locations? I did not get a packet for the match probably because one of my kids got the mail that day, so I am missing a few details.

Nothing wrong with Miller Lite if that is what you like. In fact, I'd probably take several of them over any Scottish ale anywhere in the southern U.S in August. But Shiner Bock would be my hands down favorite summer beer (at this point in time). Ice cold of course. Support American industies, FFC buckshot, and Shiner beer, plus all the ticks you can clean and cook. I hope you all have a great match and weekend.

By the way, there is a decent Mexican eatery one exit up from the Rockcastle exit on 65. Or there was during Blueridge 2 years ago. Their top shelf margarita is very good.

Is there a squad list with starting stage numbers? Just trying to get prepared before I get there.

Can someone post a link to the competitor list? I can't find it on the site or on this forum for some reason.

Lastly, anybody remeber the round cound?

I think those are under the Competitior section in the Main Event section of the webpage. I too would love to see a squad list with start times if it is available