Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet Hole Memorial Match - San Antonio, TX

USPSA match - Under latest edition rules.

Prizes will be awarded through a raffle ticket system. One raffle ticket included with each paid entry into match. Additional raffle tickets may be purchased through the Bullet Hole Shooting range for $2.00 each or 10 for $15.00. You must be present at time of drawing at end of match on the 30 th to receive your prize. Grand Prize will be a new KIMBER, Target II, 1911, .45 ACP, handgun. Must be 21 or older to receive grand prize. Other prizes to include shooting accessories, ammunition, and range memberships.

Match limited to first 100 hundred shooters. No foul weather refunds. Open Squad match format. Only pistols 9mm or larger. New shooters meetings will be held throughout the day.

Check in 8:00 A.M. 09/30/2007 at the Bullet Hole Shooting Range . Hammer down at 9:00 A.M. Registration closes 09/30/07 @ 11:00 AM

5 stages of run and gun fun!! Aprox round count 160. Stages will be posted to the www.bullethole.com before the match.

Prizes and trophies will be awarded for each HOA Division winner + first - second and third place each division and class Depending on number of entry's per division. Must be at least 3 entry's per division and or class for trphies to be issued.

This is a LOST BRASS MATCH. Cannot guarantee same day entrees - Shooters may be able to pickup brass after the all shooters have completed the match.

Entry form -- http://bullethole.com/main/events/matchApplication.html

Edited by KGentry

Hey Dave - They have it as a lost brass match but I want the shooters to be able to pick up brass after the shooters are finished. They just don't want any slow downs on the stages. I will edit that later once I confirm. By the way - we are using one of your published stage designs with a little modification here and there.

Edited by KGentry

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to get the stages posted here tomorrow - It is a 6 stage event - 2 speed shoots and 4 medium to large COF's. No hoakey or circus stuff - straight forward testing of shooting skills. I added a stage this week to make things funner ^_^

<_< A little rain in a few places but the range only had one short rain storm. Back to dust by the end of the day. I did pass through one hard storm East of SA.

The RO's Shoot today = nothing is a -gimmy- You have to pay attention for every stage

Worth the drive good stages, and shade / rain covers on Evey stage if the weather does get iffy

Be-there, or, be square

Jamie

The Staff shoot was today and I know I said I would get the stages up but I have been so busy and I dont have the accurate files with me.

The shoot was great! Like Jamie said - be careful on these stages they look fully open but many mikes today - I had more mikes today than in the last year of shooting and I designed the stages!! I should know better!

Great stages, good food, great prizes and awards and great people - nuttin better for a Sunday in Texas!

edit=spell bugger

Edited by KGentry

A big thanks to all the shooters that came out and shot the match today!!!!! Thank you to you all the staff that worked their B%tts off!! Alpha Mike Shooters Club - could not have done it without you!!

Top 3 Shooters

High Overall - Jamie Foote

1st - Don Hardy

2nd - Forest Mccord

A Big thanks to Benny Hill and gang for coming to shoot the match !!!

A big thanks for Bill Cochran from IMPACT Infinity Club in Houston!!!

Photos and Video are coming soon here --

Edited by KGentry