Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Championship

Hey Nemo you got room for one more?

Don't know, VBS. For 1/2 day format the squads have to be pretty small so the match moves along quicker.

Chris, your best airport bet to Titusville is MCO and to Sarasota is TPA. Install in your puter the DING software from Southwest Airlines and enter those two airports in your destinations list. You'll get announcements of very good deals. There's a Comfort or Hampton Inn off of I-4 on FL46, the range's road. That would put you west of the range instead of all the way in the east shore.

Look forward to see you there!

Would have been great to shoot with y'all. But alas in to each life a little rain must fall. Hope to see you there, will be my first "big" match. Really looking forward to it.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, my app & check is in the mail. Hope I can still get on an afternoon squad since I may be flying down from Ohio the morning of the match. :unsure:

I cant wait to see Florida again! I do hate Ohio weather with a passion. <_<

Move down here then!!!

It's a good seafood resturant between the range and the hotels. I sometimes drive the 3 1/2 hours for the local match and a meal there. Great food and cold beer. Check with Big Guy or Nemo. They can confirm. :cheers:

Whats a Dixie Crossroads ?

Over priced red-neck seafood joint, with a really long wait, and greasy food. Some are damn near addictred to the place. I've been there a half dozen times and have yet to have a good experience.

OK, so the corn fritters in pwdered sugar are nice, but the rest of the meal just don't measure up.

And I was raised by Red Necks!!! :cheers:

Over priced red-neck seafood joint, with a really long wait, and greasy food. Some are damn near addictred to the place. I've been there a half dozen times and have yet to have a good experience.

OK, so the corn fritters in pwdered sugar are nice, but the rest of the meal just don't measure up.

Dude, don't go the night I go because you must just be bad luck :surprise: They have the best broiled rock shrimp around. Big Guy swears by the stuff.

+1

That review is spot on.

Dude, don't go the night I go because you must just be bad luck :surprise: They have the best broiled rock shrimp around. Big Guy swears by the stuff.

Don't order less than 4 dozens of the broiled rock shrimp with the old bay seasoning . You'll be sorry. :goof::goof::cheers:

If you are going to eat at Dixie Crossroads go there directly from the range. They do not give a prize for how you smell and if you go back and clean up, by the time you wait an hour outside trying to get in you will smell the same as before anyway.

I have always been able to get by on 3 dozen rock shimp but then again, I am only C class. :)