Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vigilante Justice?

zhunter

The current line of thinking is that Vick is pleading guilty on an agreement that stop other charges from bring brought against him, mostly gambling. The reason being that the NFL will automatically ban him for life if he is convicted on gambling charges, where pleading guilty to animal fighting charges gets him 24 months suspended doing community work and then back to the NFL.

In other news, Jake Delhomme is still looking like an aw shucks good boy in Charlotte (smart enought not to get caught??????).

not wanting to hijack the thread, but is anyone surprised at this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-v...p&type=lgns

I was getting ready to post that link. This is why the Naacp has no creability with most white people. I dont care if it was Peyton Manning I would still want to see this person in jail and to eventually burn in hell. The black community will overlook anything to circle the wagons. If they said "yup, he is a peice of shit" Id give them a ton of credit and be willing to listen to them on other issues.

not wanting to hijack the thread, but is anyone surprised at this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-v...p&type=lgns

I was getting ready to post that link. This is why the Naacp has no creability with most white people. I dont care if it was Peyton Manning I would still want to see this person in jail and to eventually burn in hell. The black community will overlook anything to circle the wagons. If they said "yup, he is a peice of shit" Id give them a ton of credit and be willing to listen to them on other issues.

Well said

Was it just me or did anyone else take issue with the NAACP's Mr. White ( I will not comment on the irony of his name) comparing dog fighting to hunting at the very end of the article? Maybe it is just me, but I fail to see the corelation there. Last time I hunted (and it has been many years) we did not pen the whitetails up together and watch them tear each other apart while making bets and drinking a 40. Maybe times have changed....

Was it just me or did anyone else take issue with the NAACP's Mr. White ( I will not comment on the irony of his name) comparing dog fighting to hunting at the very end of the article?

I caught that... (and noted the same irony). <_< That's about all I'm going to say on the subject, cause I don't have a taste for foot, or knee, at this point, tonight ;)

These are the people that our kids and society look at as role models and hero’s, I wonder what’s happened to our country?

The majority in this country worship at the alter of the almighty dollar and look up to those who live that lifestyle (see P. Hilton, D. Trump, B. Spears et al.). The heroes and role models in this country are certainly not what they used to be.

• 3 months later...