Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Building Your Own 8-round Loaders

GentlemanJim

I have finally perfected an 8 round loader tube for 12ga open shotgun.

I am building a few to test and use at RM3gun.

Do you think it is worth my time to market them.

they are high quality and made from 6061t6 aluminum.

Thanks for any input.

Jim

I would be interested in both 6 & 8 round loader tubes for a Benelli M2

I too have been wanting a 6 round speed loader. I know there is some European tube made out of stainless steel or something. I got to see one at the CA 3 Gun series match in bakersfield. It's called the swift loader. http://www.ukpsa.co.uk/ForSale.html Not sure if there is another site that sells them this was what my google search found. When I was examining the tube it looked fairly well made. all steel, and seemed to work well for the user. I did the currency conversion and it works out to $150 for the 6 round swift loader without shipping.

Ralph Arredondo and Rob Melhorn also built their own 6 round speedloaders by joining two techloader sticks. I think I'm going to try to make my own also. In fact I'm going to order some extra sticks right now

I too have been wanting a 6 round speed loader. I know there is some European tube made out of stainless steel or something. I got to see one at the CA 3 Gun series match in bakersfield. It's called the swift loader. http://www.ukpsa.co.uk/ForSale.html Not sure if there is another site that sells them this was what my google search found. When I was examining the tube it looked fairly well made. all steel, and seemed to work well for the user. I did the currency conversion and it works out to $150 for the 6 round swift loader without shipping.

Ralph Arredondo and Rob Melhorn also built their own 6 round speedloaders by joining two techloader sticks. I think I'm going to try to make my own also. In fact I'm going to order some extra sticks right now

its is not every hard to build them.i have built some an they work really well[ 6 rounders ].the only thing that i found was important was the apoxy to glue them together with.

roger cash

alabama

I would also be interested in a 6 rounder or two. I shot with Ray in Bakersfield and em the one with the 6 rounder from the UK. They are VERY well made but it is closer to 200 dollars shipped. Also have made several 6's out of 4's like a lot of folks and they work very well.

Trubl from Nordic Components PM'ed me after I post on this thread about their +4 extention for the techloader tubes. So I called him up and ordered some. I hope he doesn't mind I'm posting this as he was already saying that his initial run would sell out quick.

What he told me was it's a anodized aluminum extention. You just wack off the back of your techloader stick and then glue the extention on. They were 30 some bucks which is a good deal I think because I don't have to experiment too much trying to make my own, and like all the other Nordic Components stuff I'm sure it's well made and it works.

Trubl from Nordic Components PM'ed me after I post on this thread about their +4 extention for the techloader tubes. So I called him up and ordered some. I hope he doesn't mind I'm posting this as he was already saying that his initial run would sell out quick.

What he told me was it's a anodized aluminum extention. You just wack off the back of your techloader stick and then glue the extention on. They were 30 some bucks which is a good deal I think because I don't have to experiment too much trying to make my own, and like all the other Nordic Components stuff I'm sure it's well made and it works.

Do you have contact info for Trubl @ Nordic components?

• 1 month later...