Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaded bats, juiced balls, drugs and gambeling. Punks and thugs with multi million dollar contracts. Player strikes and owner lockouts. Big league sports of all kinds have lost thier luster for me long ago. Who gives a sh!$ if this asshat took drugs to boost his preformace. Sic Vicks dogs on all of them.----------Larry

Amen

Innocent until proved guilty only applies to the government. I can decide for myself without a trial.

Bonds is a juicing jerk. My verdict. Didn't need a jury.

Vick is a thug and a dog fighter. My verdict. Didn't need a jury.

O.J. is a murderer. My verdict. Didn't need a jury.

Innocent until proved guilty only applies to the government. I can decide for myself without a trial.

You nailed it three times...good job..why stop there, there are so many more to go...Pacman Jones, Studemire, I could go on for a while on just athletes, but lets not forget the politicians and the Hollyweird crowd...how about Lohan, Spears, Penn, Pelosi, Boxer, and Billary...get yourself wound up on some of those...LOL

Edited by tightloop

You nailed it three times...good job..why stop there, there are so many more to go...Pacman Jones, Studemire, I could go on for a while on just athletes, but lets not forget the politicians and the Hollyweird crowd...how about Lohan, Spears, Penn, Pelosi, Boxer, and Billary...get yourself wound up on some of those...LOL

And TL starts the move to dethrone Merlin as king of the stirrers..... :ph34r: :ph34r: