Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi-gun Nationals

Hello everyone,

If you, and/or someone you know are interested in helping, please email or call me. My contact information is at the bottom of this message.

Just FYI, it is possible to volunteer the day before shooting starts (Oct 4th) and STILL shoot the match as a competitor. Oct 4th is SCHEDULED to be an RO shoot day scored separately. This will be for "compensated" CRO/RO/Volunteers and Volunteers helping before Oct 4th.

Here are the Schedule of Events for the Competitors:

Oct 4th

- Range Opens at 0800 - Stages will be available for viewing, provided the RO's are not shooting that stage AND no props/targets are activated.

- Arrival of Volunteers/Competitors shooting match for score

- 1500-2000 – Competitor Registration @ Main Lodge, USSA

- STAFFED Sight-In Range (100yd North Carbine) – Open 1200-1700

Oct 5th & 6th

- Shooting commences 0800-1730 – ½ day Squadding (0800 OR 1300 start)

Oct 7th

- Shooting Concludes 0800-1100 (0800 OR 0930 start)

- 1300 – Awards & Prizes @ Main Lodge, USSA

- Approx 1600 - Conclusion

MATCH HOTEL

Holiday Inn Select - 5000 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK

The sooner we get your registrations in, the better.

Phil Strader

(918) 592-4348

philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INVITATION and BENEFIT documents were sent out today to the RO list that I have. If you are interested in helping with the Multi-gun in any way, and haven't received an invitation, PLEASE email me at

philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

Thanks,

Phil

Phil always reads his emails in a timely manner, but rarely ever responds. We are trying to get answers from him on sponsorship items at the Multi-Gun Nationals and he has read our emails 3 times with no response.

Maybe he will read this and respond to us.

David

Come on slim, what about carts at the nat's?

Just emailed Phil about golf carts yesterday and he responded that Kelly Raglin has to make the call. He then told me that he would forward the email to him so maybe I'll find out something soon. Just got one myself. If I find something out from them I'll post it here.

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

Sorry for the delay.

This may be hard to believe, but I'm tasked with a lot more than simply the 3-gun Nationals!

Presently, we aren't allowing golf carts, ATV's, Fourtrax, or any utility vehicles on the range, except for certain range staff. You most likely won't need them, since we'll be utilizing all of the large back bays, the 100 yard S. Carbine range, possibly the Shootoff Range, two small bays on the end, and the 300 yard range. They're all on flat surfaces and they're all in a row. Also, if it rains, they wouldn't be allowed on the range surfaces anyway. I'm trying to come up with some sort of equipment shuttle service when required to move from the 300 yard range to the end of the Big bays. Any other moves between stages won't involve more than a couple hundred feet...if that.

Also, there will be two parking lots we'll be using: WEST and EAST Parking. For anyone starting on the east side of "Big 10" (Area 5), they can use the East Parking lot, and the opposite for the West Side. I've attached an altered map of the range. We'll be using Building A for Registration, results posting, awards, and prize table.

We'll probably be shooting on Range Areas 2, 3, 4, 5. That's 13 bays for a 12 stage match (and chrono). We will also have use of the West end of Area 6.

I'll be back in touch.

Thanks for your understanding,

Phil

post-786-1185574483.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure, I haven't seen alot of guys names that I thought for sure would b there. look up www.ussa.com they have a squad list. :cheers:

Where did you find the squad list ???? I looked all over the US Shooting Acad. web site and found nothing. Can you provide a link ???

Thanks

Not sure, I haven't seen alot of guys names that I thought for sure would b there. look up www.ussa.com they have a squad list. :cheers:

Where did you find the squad list ???? I looked all over the US Shooting Acad. web site and found nothing. Can you provide a link ???

Thanks

This will be my first nationals.

Are we going to get some sort of packet?

Thank you for the posts on this forum. It has kept me in the loop.

J Mammo

The Squads are being worked on as we speak. I may try to do online squadding through USPSA after all of the squad requests are honored. There is plenty of room left in the match. Remember, get your application in BEFORE SEPT. 4th!!! After that, the match fee goes up, and no refunds will be awarded after that date.

Right now, the biggest road block is staffing. As it stands right now, I need at least 20 more volunteers. If anyone is looking to help, please let me know. If you know anyone who would like to volunteer, have them contact me. This is extremely important. Without RO's we can't have the match. I've attached an RO/Staff Invitation Letter. PLEASE FILL IT OUT AND SEND IT TO ME IF YOU'RE ABLE TO HELP.

The only days off staff would need to take are Thursday & Friday....Friday if they're within a few hours drive. We'll be finished shooting by 11:00am on Sunday, which would leave plenty of time to get home.

Please spread the word. What makes these matches so great is the quality of Officiating we offer, among other things.

Contact me at philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

(918)592-4348

Thanks,

Phil

MGN_Staff_Invitation.doc

Edited by gmshtr