Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Missing Family Pet

Thomas Moore

My beloved beagle got out of the back yard last night. We searched for three hours last night and resumed the search this morning. We setup flyers and rewards, we called all the local police agencies as well as the local animal shelters. She's one of the sweetest dogs I ever owned. She wouldn't hurt a flea and loved everyone.

Please pray that we get her back safely.

Shiloh.JPG

My beloved beagle got out of the back yard last night. We searched for three hours last night and resumed the search this morning. We setup flyers and rewards, we called all the local police agencies as well as the local animal shelters. She's one of the sweetest dogs I ever owned. She wouldn't hurt a flea and loved everyone.

Please pray that we get her back safely.

Shiloh.JPG

You have Mine Thomas. I hope you find her.

JT

You guys did the trick!!! The prayers were answered just a couple of hours ago. Our neighbors came over to show us a flier someone taped to the light post about a found dog. We called and luckily Shiloh was only a couple of street over in our subdivision.

Shiloh doesn't like loud noises and the fireworks must have pushed her over the edge to squeeze her way between the gate and fence. She spent the night in a loving home, the little girl that found here was hoping she could keep her because she is so sweet. I let her and the mother know they could come over anytime and visit.

Thanks a bunch BE'res you're the greatest and I mean that!!! Melanie and I really appreciate all the support.

Woo hoo! That is wonderful news :cheers:

My wife and I have two pooches and if we lost one of them I don't even want to think about how awful it would be. We just lost one to old age and that was hard enough.

You guys did the trick!!! The prayers were answered just a couple of hours ago. Our neighbors came over to show us a flier someone taped to the light post about a found dog. We called and luckily Shiloh was only a couple of street over in our subdivision.

Shiloh doesn't like loud noises and the fireworks must have pushed her over the edge to squeeze her way between the gate and fence. She spent the night in a loving home, the little girl that found here was hoping she could keep her because she is so sweet. I let her and the mother know they could come over anytime and visit.

Thanks a bunch BE'res you're the greatest and I mean that!!! Melanie and I really appreciate all the support.

Very glad to hear she's back safe... :cheers:

On a rather Twilight Zone moment... one of the questions on the crossword I worked last night was: Tennessee battle of 1826

Shiloh. hmmmm

Glad your family is back together. If you have not done so already, I suggest you look into chipping your dog - that will assure that any vet or shelter will be able to track down his family quickly, even if he runs off without his clothes on.

Rob, funny you should mention chipping. After we recovered Shiloh we had her chipped that day and we also went to the pet store and had tags made. My other two dogs were already chipped.

Good idea....we have a phone number listed on the tags for our dogs. We're so paranoid about it we even had a tag made up like that for a dog we dogsit frequently!