Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Side match for Open/L-10 Nats?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone is tracking the results on a "realtime" basis. Dave is doing double duty and everyone is hot and tired. It was 92 degrees in the cool pines of Missoula, MT today.

I am down $7 with three stages to go.

I didn't go slow, I AM slow.

David C

With 3 stages left the Littmans are at:

RB = 10

SG = 12

Is there an error in scoring? I count David at 11, and you at 17??? They're showing you w/ 5 mikes on crowded corner??

No error Dave. I didn't finish that stage. The 5 Mike's and 2 FTE's are basically a dnf - gun broke. James told me it was *shooting* penalties and that they wouldn't count. If he was wrong, just lemme know - I'm an honest grrl :)

My final tally is:

4-D

2-N/S

2-Mike

and

0-procedural

168.3 PF 9x19

1 - mis-feed

1 Nats under my belt

More geezer-locks than I care to remember.( or can remember).

What a trip!

David C

Edited by geezer-lock

Clint Upchurch won with a total $6 - all Deltas... :o Wow, what a clean match. And, given his placement in the match, he wasn't sand bagging us :D

$219 was the total pot - but we realized that none of us know Nate Martin (and that means that Nate doesn't really know any of us). So, sorry we couldn't find you to settle up, Nate. Looks like you shot a good match at $10, total. So, Clint walked away w/ $209 in his pocket. Congrats, buddy!

Clint Upchurch won with a total $6 - all Deltas... :o Wow, what a clean match. And, given his placement in the match, he wasn't sand bagging us :D

So, Clint walked away w/ $209 in his pocket. Congrats, buddy!

Man, getting paid to shoot the Nationals! B):D

No error Dave. I didn't finish that stage. The 5 Mike's and 2 FTE's are basically a dnf - gun broke. James told me it was *shooting* penalties and that they wouldn't count. If he was wrong, just lemme know - I'm an honest grrl :)

Kathy, I'm sorry I was your RO on that stage & you had a smoking run going up until the gun gagged. :sick:

No mikes

No no-shoots

No procedurals

8 D's, 3 on stage 17. 3 on stage 10. 1 each on 1 and 6.

I was kicking myself for not signing up--but 8 wasn't the magic number.

Congrats Clint on a smokin' match!

Bill

Kathy, I'm sorry I was your RO on that stage & you had a smoking run going up until the gun gagged. :sick:

It was pretty ugly. I have video - of the whole 2 mins - I'm still deciding whether to post it or not. <sigh> the clock stopped 12.52 seconds dammit!