Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Michigan Setional

Great Match. Really interesting stages and it's good to see all the clubs come together and put on the state match. :cheers:

Top 10 Combined Overall:

1. Williamson, Brian M Open 100.00%

2. Seevers, Bill M Open 93.079%

3. Moore, Thomas M Open 90.666%

4. Holmes, Tony M Open 86.596%

5. Cheely, Matt M Production 85.564%

6. Keen, Chris A Limited 85.564%

7. McNutt, Chris M Limited 80.111%

8. Stoeger, Ben GM Production 78.298%

9. Gunder, Chad B Open 78.117%

10. Hall, Ryan A Limited 76.659%

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 Combined Overall:

1. Williamson, Brian M Open 100.00%

2. Seevers, Bill M Open 93.079%

3. Moore, Thomas M Open 90.666%

4. Holmes, Tony M Open 86.596%

5. Cheely, Matt M Production 85.564%

6. Keen, Chris A Limited 85.564%

7. McNutt, Chris M Limited 80.111%

8. Stoeger, Ben GM Production 78.298%

9. Gunder, Chad B Open 78.117%

10. Hall, Ryan A Limited 76.659%

Some of these guys actually refer to me as a "friend"! Big congrats to the winners :)

A JL quote from this thread------"I'm not a smart man...but I does knows how to shoots my wheelie"... :surprise:

Jeff--- In the former case you are probably right.... in the latter case.. maybe not :rolleyes: (BTW-- I believe it's shoot not shoots)

And didn't a Super Senior C shooter take home the Revolver High overall. Any Idea who that was :cheers:

CAMERON----- GREAT MATCH !!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND INVESTMENT OF YOUR TIME.

It was great to see so may BE "members" at the match.

Edited by MichiganShootist

Even though I shot the match like crap, I had a great time shooting and even more fun with the guys in our squad!

Blanko, Blanko, Ping!

Your buddy must think we're all nut jobs on this side of the state. It was a hoot shooting with you again.

So when are you selling the gun you used?

Thanks to all the great staff!!! I was quite impressed with the ROs. We only had 1 reshoot because of a messed up score sheet. I know I hounded yall a bit but you did an awesome job! Great match!

What? speak up bay 1 can't hear you.

I just got back in town and wanted again to thank all the staff involved at the match its one of the best ones I have been too all year. ROs were great and very constiant. Match ran smooth as silk and was a great combo of speed shoots and field courses. We had a great squad and totally enjoyed shoothing with them!! Thanks again!!! :cheers: Brian W

Even though I shot the match like crap, I had a great time shooting and even more fun with the guys in our squad!

Blanko, Blanko, Ping!

Your buddy must think we're all nut jobs on this side of the state. It was a hoot shooting with you again.

So when are you selling the gun you used?

Funny funny!! I am going to hold on to this one, unless them come out with the stock 2

Great match. Great weather. Great people. sci, it looks like you got the multi gun/revolver class sewn up also. congrats. :cheers:

Bob Johnson

Thanks, Bob and thanks for all your hard work on the match. The best part of the match was winning all that cash from Jeff.

Steve

Boynty77---Maybe you shouldn't have sold me your G-34 :lol:

Gun wouldnt of made any difference, I wasnt reloading when I should have was the main problem and also making sure I can hit targets that are over 25 yards away would be a plus as well.

Steve, Thanks for the thanks, but thanks for sitting on a golf cart while a match runs smooth is not necessary. :lol: I guess you can almost afford a cup of coffee on your winnings. :D If you don't frame it.

Bob