• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome!!

Congrats, you deserve it.

So............

You gonna shoot L-10 now? :unsure:

Steve you are SOO right, and Manny said the same thing in his class.

Jay, you and Steve hit me just at the right moment; I just emailed USPSA asking for special variance to remain "A" in L10. :rolleyes: Buuwwhhhaaaaah!!!

New goals.... well it's Monday so the humor fuse keeps slipping out. I'm think a good initial goal would be something like not soiling my armor when I realize I just entered the nationals to shoot "heads up".

No there was a thread on here about cool jedi trix I should know by the time I make GM, I need to look that up and see which I can do and which I need to work on. ;)

Jay, you and Steve hit me just at the right moment; I just emailed USPSA asking for special variance to remain "A" in L10. :rolleyes: Buuwwhhhaaaaah!!!

Sandbagger!!! :blink::lol: :lol: heh heh....

Steve you are SOO right, and Manny said the same thing in his class.

New goals.... well it's Monday so the humor fuse keeps slipping out. I'm think a good initial goal would be something like not soiling my armor when I realize I just entered the nationals to shoot "heads up".

How about increasing the number of A hits or shooting a match clean with no misses at all....??

Carina and Hopalong have it right, I am going to try and hang on to the fun. The scores are gonna be whatever they are.

I was trying to get a new shooter to come out to our local match. The guy was intimidated by what he had heard about the level at IPSC matches. I said "Hey, I am NOT world champ, but I have more fun out there than ANYBODY. Come squad up with me".

That's the attitude I want to hang on to.

WELL DONE! :D:D

Now get a a Wheel-Gun and see what "REAL FUN" is. :P

DP with a wheelie :lol:

I don't see that happening, he is a speed junkie :ph34r:

<_< yeah... and Jerry Miculek is soooo....... sloooooowwwww...... <_<

Thanks Smitty. Things are gonna smooth out here <damnit <_< > and then I am going to start coming over there to make you kick my ass into shape for nationals.

Like Matt Hughes said "If you're undefeated, you don't have strong enough competition". Fortunately for me, the "strong enough" competition is less than 90 minutes away now.

Oh, and PaulW with an open gun of course. The two of you certainly keep the rest of us humble. :unsure:

WELL DONE! :D:D

Now get a a Wheel-Gun and see what "REAL FUN" is. :P

No actually, I had to sign a waiver saying I could never be classified as anything less than an "M" now. Since I would have to work HARD to get a "D" card in wheel-gunage, I shan't go near one. Shan't mind you. :unsure:

Hell, for the longest time I didn't know you could reload them. I just figured you shot them dry and threw them in the bin to be recycled.

Edited by dirtypool40

Here's a funny from non-shooters I thought belonged here.

My brother thinks my shooting is a disease, barely tolerated by my family. Sure he's a conservative and has guns, but my dedication to the competition side he just doesn't get.

He heard I made GM and called to ask if "Now I got to wear the red hood at cross burnings since I made Grand Wizard or was it Grand Dragon". <_< Smart Ass.

So then he says "You can quit now, right?" :rolleyes:

"HELL NO, now the real fun begins" :P

and he sighs real long before "damnit, we're gonna have to hold an intervention". <_<

:huh:

Edited by dirtypool40

Here's a funny from non-shooters I thought belonged here.

My brother thinks my shooting is a disease, barely tolerated by my family. Sure he's a conservative and has guns, but my dedication to the competition side he just doesn't get.

He heard I made GM and called to ask if "Now I got to wear the red hood at cross burnings since I made Grand Wizard or was it Grand Dragon". <_< Smart Ass.

So then he says "You can quit now, right?" :rolleyes:

"HELL NO, now the real fun begins" :P

and he sighs real long before "damnit, we're gonna have to hold an intervention". <_<

:huh:

Should have asked him if he won the Masters in Augusta would he quit golfing? :P

Congratulations!

Thanks bud, but I think making GM and winning a major are two different things. This is more like reaching a "scratch" handicap. Still not a reason to quit the sport, but rather a reason to maybe get back to it.

You've certainly provided the next goal though, haven't you? :huh: