Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia State 3-gun Championship?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We expect to get a few more entries, so this one will go on no matter what happens with turnout! I also have another 3-Gun Cart from Rugged Gear to give away this year, so come out and play with us!

Cindy :cheers:

Cindy will probably give you a break. Everyone knows you Bama boys are a little slow. rotfl%20icon.gif

I JUST WANT TO POINT out Chris was refering to the STATE I live in NOT the Team I "root" for!!! Down in Gods Country (AUBURN) being called a Bama Boy is FIGHTIN" WORDS :lol:

Cindy will probably give you a break. Everyone knows you Bama boys are a little slow. rotfl%20icon.gif

I JUST WANT TO POINT out Chris was refering to the STATE I live in NOT the Team I "root" for!!! Down in Gods Country (AUBURN) being called a Bama Boy is FIGHTIN" WORDS :lol:

tell them like it is man. WAR EAGLE :cheers:

Hmm kinda takes one to know one kinda thing I guess

Hah...more than most know (hope to not thread drift too much). I can make that remark because I'm one of them Bama boys myself. The worst kind...an Alabama football fan transplanted to Georgia. Randal left that door open too far to resist. <_<

I'm sure most of the shooters will sign up at the match, but it still don't look like very many shooters are going. Like I said, it's all about the prize table to some of these guys. <_< I'm going, prizes or no prizes. I'm going to do my best to keep those Bama Boys from walking away with the match. :P

Ronnie

Any info on HM having enough? As far as Bama Boys I'm a transplant from Al. to Ga. so Chris I feel ya. WAR EAGLE :D Sorry just had to

Edited by sono

Really! Cindy was hoping the weather would break for the match!

bill--tell cindy that i will be there around lunch with the flash targets.brian said he will help me set them up. mid 80s sunday that will fell real good compared to the 100s we have been having.

roger