Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Nationals

Sharyn

Here's some video I snuck after arriving somewhat late this afternoon... I'll post more tomorrow and maybe others can contribute to this thread...??? Julie???

Mike Seeklander

Phil Strader

Dave Whetmore

Jon Huspek

Kyle Seipp

I'll check the links later... they should work... but I got some drinkin' to do... :D And, some bets to win!!! Good luck, Charles!!! :lol:

I ROed Kyle last week at our section match...

First thing I said to his dad was "holy shit.. has your boy been practicing?"

I shot with him and his Dad a couple of years ago at the KY state match. Looks like he has improved tremendously.

Thanks for your hard work again Sharyn!

On a side note; this being a Single Stack Nationals, I find it odd or funny that on most of the stages, there is an ad banner for Springfield XD. :huh: I could understand just the Springfield banner, but the XD (double stack)? Maybe I'm missing something here. Anyways, looked like a good match.

Kyle shoots at my local club and he has really become quite a competitor. His dad is not half bad either although Kyle is about a foot taller than he is! :P

I've shot with those guys quite a few times at bigger matches, and have always considered it a "lucky draw" to be squadded with Eric and Kyle. Both are good guys and good shooters. Kyle has fully come into his own as a shooter over the past year, he has a very smooth style and excellent consistency and I have no doubt he will continue to improve right on up to GM.

Sharyn,

Wonderful footage as always and great to see you shooting a skinny iron sight gun! Isn't fun??? Unfortunately I didn't get much footage. My boyfriend caught me on most stages, but not everyone. I will see what I have on the tape and see what I can post.

I had a great time shooting this match. Its my first big match since getting out of the back brace a couple of weeks ago. Its so great to be shooting again!!!

Congrats to Rob & Kippi, first time they have won a nationals together in all their years of shooting!

All the best,

Julie