Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where's the best place to get scope batteries?

10ring

The BEST way to acquire batteries is to get a medium size box, wedge a stick under one side of it with a string tied to the stick.  Place a carrot in the box, and hide behind a tree with the other end of the string in hand.  When the Energizer Bunny comes for the carrot, jerk the string to trap him under the box, then take his batteries from him........... works for me EVERY time!!!!!

<:-)       Jeff

I know this will just make everyone on the internet hate me more, but Botach Tactical is having a sale on batteries.  (The flyer just came through on email.)  Everyone else hates them and I'm sure hates me for suggesting them, but they've always treated me right and their prices are the best anywhere.

www.botachtactical.com

Make friends with a UPS employee. They use the same batteries in the scanners. They have a policy that they must be changed at a certain interval. The "used" batteries get tossed. They have many matches left on them. We had a guy that was handing them out at a match one day. I put a used battery in and it lasted 1/2 of a season.

• 1 month later...