Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jane

You need to make sure this guy reads this thread ASAP!!!

Then post his reaction

No can do Z. As much as I like to tease, make fun of, mock...it's all in good fun and with respect. I think he was really having some fun with me and it was HILARIOUS!!!! I will continue to try to convert him...but it may take more time...because he has all his super secret delusions to overcome. ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you guys better stop making fun of this guy. I just ran a check on this guy, and his bare hands are registered as lethal weapons. :o You need to fill out a 4473 just to shake hands with the guy.

"I can't shoot in public because I'm specially trained. I would have to get permission to come out and shoot." At this point I start laughing uncontrollably.

Who wouldn't? :blink:

We at BrianEnos.com have developed special mocking techniques that are NOT to be used by untrained personnel or outside the forum.

Yet another way in which BE.comers lead the way.

I truly beileve this guy should NEVER become aware of this thread!!

If his ego is so big and his self esteem requires him to talk this stuff up.

He would probibaly IMPLODE if he were ever to see this.

JMHO..Jim

True, but just think of the entertainment value.

One thing with me, I NEVER feel sorry for people with "self inflicted wounds", and this guy would fit into that category should he read this thread!!!

No can do Z. As much as I like to tease, make fun of, mock...it's all in good fun and with respect. I think he was really having some fun with me and it was HILARIOUS!!!! I will continue to try to convert him...but it may take more time...because he has all his super secret delusions to overcome. ;)

If you do convert him, Jane ... you need to make sure you put a blindfold on him on the ride to the range, so he cannot devulge the super-secret location of this Black-Ops training we do! :ph34r:

Jane,

You are confusing Front Sight (somewhat of a joke training wise) and Gunsite (Jeff Coopers legacy).

Oh MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! It is GUNSIGHT!!!! SO sorry...my bad!!

Perhaps it's not fair of me to comment, since I haven't been to either GunSite or Front Sight, but, by reputation, I might believe that somebody at the latter might be up to saying something like that. I still feel sorry for your acquaintance if he actually bought that line though.

Hope he can come on out and learn that shooting can actually be fun.

Jane,

hand him the March/April issue of AH.

IIRC, there's an article on Gunsite, and one of the local instructors mentions he's an active action shooting competitor ... this is what I call "seeing someone else's bluff" ... ;)

Edited by Skywalker