Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flex Says...

zhunter

Dude, it's just an inconvenient truth, and sooner or later you're going to have to deal with it.

:D

Dude,

I'm in New Mexico.....Its already hotter than a sexyLatina, and drier than a 70 year old prostitute.

Ok, so I am jealous, you probably know my Buds Pat D and Mark N, and you're STILL going to have to deal with AL's 1.7f increase. I think it means an extra hour without sock every other year. ;)

And PLEASE don't get me started on the sexy Latina thing..... AGAIN. 70 yo hoes.... maybe :unsure:

Edited by dirtypool40

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I didn't think that little blurb would get so noticed.

Just an impacted wisdom tooth that I've been putting off dealing with. I would have went this week, but we are switching up dental plans and I'll need to wait.

The pain was bearable...though it probably would have killed a normal man. ;)

I know, even in Flex's absence NOT to argue Plastic vs. 1911 :D

See Flex, I am a good boy!!! Unlike all these other trouble makers. Shame on them :unsure:

So Z, which is better now, the 1050 in the mail or the 650 in the mail?

Irony would have it that the 1050 gets lost by UPS and the 650 is gone forever and Z is without any loader at all.... B)

That is NOT funny!!

Wow. I didn't think that little blurb would get so noticed.

Just an impacted wisdom tooth that I've been putting off dealing with. I would have went this week, but we are switching up dental plans and I'll need to wait.

The pain was bearable...though it probably would have killed a normal man. ;)

Flex, I notice everything!! :) Thats why I am so dangerous ;)

Edited by zhunter

Flex,

Welcome back, for now. I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed years ago, ( at least 15 years ago, I remember by which Springer we had) My wife remembers the drive home from the surgeon... :lol:

The folks were having some fun, while "Teach" was out of the room. I'm glad I don't take a drink before reading the Humor stuff....too cleaning would be involved!

Flex, all I have to say is "sedation dentistry"

I had a wisdom tooth and a molar pulled at the same time, 15 min, no pain and I was done.

Alan

They knocked me out too...and when it was all finished and by girlfriend helped my stumbling ass back to the car, the doc said "And DON'T SMOKE!"

Thinking I knew better, I lit one up on the way home. Three days later when I had quad-dry socket, I knew that I was a moron. I don't smoke anymore, but still remember how that was the worst pain ever. Broken bones don't hold a candle!

So...good luck, and leave the stogies alone for a week or two :D

No, but Z was blastpheming and saying he'd found a body comparable to the "Latin Carmen Electra" I used to date.

I said the only fair and objective (cuz I'm fair and objective) way to thoroughly compare the two would be to fly my "defending champ" up from SA to wrestle Jay's contestant on an oily waterbed. :D

Although there is some argument whether it will be olive or baby oil. :rolleyes:

I'm opening that thread again!!! That was too much fun.

No, but Z was blastpheming and saying he'd found a body comparable to the "Latin Carmen Electra" I used to date.

I said the only fair and objective (cuz I'm fair and objective) way to thoroughly compare the two would be to fly my "defending champ" up from SA to wrestle Jay's contestant on an oily waterbed. :D

Although there is some argument whether it will be olive or baby oil. :rolleyes:

I'm opening that thread again!!! That was too much fun.

Coconut oil? Is a video planned? :huh:B)

I am gonna be judge #1

Although I feel that Monica has NO equal!!!

That is of course the correct attitude. B)

You can be the judge, I'm gonna be "director of photography"

What? Not everyone can be IN the video. ;)

coming soon from Dirty - Z productions Latinas gone wild, the 43 volume introductory set!!! Order now! (Dirty - Z, now I've gone and done it....)

Merlin, coconut oil...hmmm, might bear some more extensive testing. :wub:

Edited by dirtypool40